Part 7

welcome to karma cafe. here there is no menu card. here got served what you deserve 

Oh my god ! I am seriously in a shock. Like yesterday only I increased the target by 10+ likes. I though you people will at least required one or two days to complete it but look at you guys at night when I was to sleep I just thought to once check the notifications to see how many likes are still left and I stared at the screen with a an open because the target got completed in the nigh itself. You guys are really amazing. And then only I sat up on my bed in this child weather around 11 and started writing the next part. Thank you so much everyone. all those who voting and commenting on my work.

Randhir thoughts

Without waiting for a single minute I immediately left for the hospital. i was driving the car at a full speed. Tears were continuously making their way from my eyes. I didn't even care to wipe them off. I was just praying for her well being. Mom's words were ringing in my ear like a alarm. I just can't afford to lose her. I love her so much if anything happened to her then I will never be able to forgive myself. within few minutes I reached the hospital and ran to the ward assign to her. the scene I saw there just make me froze in my tracks. Mom was crying uncontrollably and sanyukta mom was trying to console her. whereas dad was just sitting on the bench without any emotion. His eyes were moist and I can guarantee there is going a storm in his heart after all di is life. He loves di very much. If anything happened to di today then he will never be able to bear her loss.

Randhir (whispered): Mom how is di?

Renuka rushed towards her and started crying in his arms. Till then sanyukta also reached the hospital. she was equally worried for her bhabhi.

Randhir (controlling his tears): Mom please don't cry like this. Nothing will happen to di. We both know that she is so strong. She can't leave us like this.

Renuka (crying): how can she do this randhir? She was always my brave girl. She didn't even for once think about us before taking this step.

Sanyukta (putting hand on renuka shoulder): Mom please calm down..if you wil cry like this then who will look after bhabhi. She needs you the most and I know nothing will happen to her. god never do injustice to innocent people.

Renuka (jerking her hand away): will you please just shut up sanyukta. Its only because of your brother my daughter is suffering today. She loved him so much and what he did he was having extra marital affair behind her back. When my poor baby came to know about this she was just not able to take this heart break and she cut her veins. She tried to commit a suicide. You know why because of your bloody brother. Just because of him my daughter is in this serious condition. You are asking me to calm down tell what will you do if one day you come to know that randhir is cheating you behind your back. How will you react? The only one who knows the pain is the one who bleeds. You and your family can only console me. Just think once what will you do something like this happen to you.

Anju: renuka ji I know what ankit did wrong and we all are in riya support. She is just like a daughter to me. But please don't drag sanyukta in this. she don't have any fault in this whole thing. We will do whatever it will take to provide justice to riya but please because of ankit don't hate my daughter.

sanyukta: please both of you just stop it. We are here for riya bhabhi. She needs all of us. Don't fight like this. How will she feel if she sees her both mothers fighting like this?

kishore: sanyukta is right. We all should pray for riya safety. Nothing is more important right now.

Randhir thought