Let's part our way!

Hello readers! Thank you so much for the love and votes. Here is another part of the story.

Arjun (shocked): randhir? What the fuck are you doing here and how dare you touched me?

Randhir (gritting his teeth): exactly Mr. Agnihotri! What the fuck were you doing here and how dare you touched her?

Arjun: (calming his nerves) look dude! Just leave from here. It is my personal matter. What I do with her is none of your concern! So please leave! I just don't want to enter into any argument with you just because of some worthless sl..

Before arjun could complete the word he found himself on the floor. He felt a stinking pain in his nose. He slightly touched his nostril and then looked at his fingers that got red in blood.

Randhir (tightening his fist): dare you call her with these names and yes whatever happens with here is no one's but my concern. (Making him stand up) And you were bloody forcing yourself on her...how dare you called it your personal matter?

Arjun: (wiping the blood) It is unbelievable randhir...did you just raised your hand on me because for this girl? Who is she dude? Just a mere employee in your company and you are fighting me for her (pointing at sanyukta) Look I know you must be thinking that I was forcing myself on a pregnant lady and you just helped a poor needy girl...then let me clear it to you dude she is no saint here...asked her who told her to come here in my room....I didn't do anything....I just came here to change and when I came from the washroom she was already here playing all innocent....dude do I need to make it clear to you why was she fighting and doing all that drama? Simple she came here to sleep with me but before that she wanted to create some drama so that I can pay her well...it is all her play dude

Sanyukta (weeping): NO! ...I just came here by....by mis..mistake....trust me (sobs) trust me randhir...I

She stopped saying further when randhir with a blank faced showed her his palm. She helplessly looked at randhir who was not even looking at her for once. And then the reality stuck her. He was the same man who didn't believed her when shlok once forced himself on her in fact he made her apologized to him just to save his dream project. He did all that when she was his wife..His better half and now when she is nothing to him why will he support and trust her. Arjun was his business partner in this important project. Obviously even if he trusts her, he won't support her and play with the company's future. If at that time he could call her desperate then why not now?

She clutched her bump and slide down. Her tears already stopped and she was blankly looking at the floor. She heard arjun voice but didn't look up.

Arjun: thanks dude! And I am glad you finally understood my point. See you tomorrow in the office.

Sanyukta smiled sadly knowing he was leaving her alone with this bastard when she heard him walking away towards the door. She closed her eyes and fresh tears made their way. She opened her eyes with a jerk when she heard a shrilled cry and what she saw gave Goosebumps to her because randhir was just beating arjun bare body black and blue with his leather belt.

Randhir: what did you thought that I will leave her alone with a fucker like you? I just went to lock the door so that no one can disturb us. (Saying this he gave another swap on his back)

Arjun (crying in pain): randhir you are not doing right. You are messing with me for an ordinary girl. It will cost you a lot...ahaaaaaa...leave me randhir....why are you spoiling are terms for her.....

Randhir (holding him by his hair): you already messed our relation the moment you eyed my girl....do you know whose baby she is carrying? (Punching his face) MINE....do you know who is she? (Punching his face) She is MY wife...she is my sanyukta.....She is my woman....MINE(saying this he started hitting him on his stomach) How dare you touch my wife?