New Boss

Hello everyone! Finally my exams got over and now I am all set to be back with the updates. Thank you so much for being so patient and understanding my situation. Now I am free for next one and a half month as now I will be having my vacations. So let's have a deal, I will set target for every part and you have got to complete it to get maximum updates from me. If the targets got completed I will update the next part within few hours. So decide what you want!

AFTER 4 MONTHS

Anju served tea in a cup and moved towards a room. She was about to knock on the door when she saw something which immediately bought a smile to her face. Her four months pregnant daughter was standing in front of a mirror and was caressing her little bump. She faked a cough and that was enough to bring her daughter out of her dreamland.

Sanyukta: (immediately covering her stomach with kameez) ma you should have called me!

Anju: I was about to but then I thought why to disturb my daughter and my grandchild. So I thought to bring it myself.

Sanyukta meekly nodded and started sipping the tea. Anju looked at her daughter sighed sadly recalling how chirpy and lively her daughter used to be but after that horrific incident, they all have lost their old sanyukta. Their hope was all on the little one inside her womb, praying that may be the child will be able to bring all the lost happiness in their daughter's life.

Anju (caressing her hair): sanyu think once again baby...do you really want to work at this stage? We are not against your job but I still think that you should not stress yourself at this stage. You can work after your delivery.

Sanyukta (packing her office bag): ma I came with you to this house only one condition that I will bear all my and baby's expenses. I don't need anyone's any kind of support in upbringing my baby. I don't that to become a burden on you both.

Anju (irritatingly): sanyu! You are not a burden on us. We are your parents. How can you even think something like this? We love you bacha and we only want your happiness

Sanyukta: (interrupting her) by killing my baby?

Anju (lowered her eyes): your dad never meant that sanyu...He thought that you won't be able to move on in your life with randhir's baby..this baby will always remind you of that cheat who broke your heart. You are too young to destroy your life and live alone sanyukta...the way you are concerned about your child, your father is likewise concerned about you! and that is why he suggested you to abort this baby and he never forced you baby..He jut presented his views in front of you and since that day you haven't even seen his face.

Sanyukta (turning her head away): I am getting late maa..today we have to welcome our new boss and I can't afford to get late...

Saying this she picked her bag and left for the office leaving a disappointment anju behind. Sanyukta came out of her house and looked for an auto. She soon found one and sat into it. The moment she reached the office she could feel some different vibes around her. She took the lift and came to her floor. She saw that everyone was in a hurry and was running around to make arrangements for the welcome of their new boss. She took her seat in the cubicle when she felt a tab on her shoulder.

Sanaya: hello soon-to-be-mumma

Sanyukta (slightly smiled): hi sanaya! So all set for the welcome of our new boss?

Sanaya (taking a seat beside her): yes boss! I am telling you sanyu I am sure this one will be worse than the previous one. But I am still so confused that why someone will put his investment in a constant loss making company. This company was about to be sold out and we all would have been kicked out without a penny but this man purchased it on all his risk and loss. I am sure he must be some idiot!

Sanyukta: we can't judge someone like this sanaya...may be he have his own reasons to do this. I am sure there must be some hidden motive of him behind purchasing our company and that too with the complete staff. By the way what is his name?

Sanaya: you don't know his name? Well his name is Mr. RSS.

Sanyukta (confusingly): RSS? What is his full name sanaya?

Sanaya: I also don't know that sanyu...in fact no one knows not even his name but anything. He had put this condition while buying our company that his name and identity will not be revealed to anyone. Didn't I say that this man seems to be a idiot to me. Okay sanyu I think he is finally here...come lets go and welcome him.

Sanyukta quickly got up and picked the bouquet she has bought with her to present it to her new boss, on the behalf of her department. She walked towards the main entrance and stood in a line, when a white SUV entered inside the gate. She was curiously looking towards the car when the car door opened and a man came out of it dressed in black suit complementing it with black shades. Sanyukta breath got hitched when she saw the man completely who was none other than randhir singh shekhawat.

Randhir removed his shades and directly looked at sanyuta who was clutching the bouquet with one hand and her another hand was securely placed upon her slightly bulging bump as if hiding it from his eyes. She was looking at him with wide eyes and shock was written on her face. Randhir slightly smirked and again put on his shades.

Mr. Mehra: welcome Mr. RSS...it is a pleasant to have you as our boss and new owner of the company. I welcome you on behalf of every employee and staff here.

Randhir shooked his hand with him and his eyes again made his way towards a shivering sanyukta. He looked at his secretary who immediately nodded his head.

Mr. Sinha (secretary): Mr. Mehra I guess it will be great if all the employees come and greet sir on their own. Mr. shekhawat always believed that there should be friendly relation between the employees and the boss. so let your employees introduce themselves.

Mr. Mehra: offcoursr Mr. sinha...this will be wonderful...guys so here is the new owner of our company Mr. randhir singh shekhawat..at very young age he has achieved the business man of the year award and is currently the owner of 5 branches of shekhawat empire and now our company will also be included among one of the shekhawat empire. So welcome him!

Randhir came forward and started shaking his hand with everyone, while they were introducing themselves along with their jobs and soon his wait got over when he came and stood before sanyukta who was giving him angry looks. Randhir removed his shades and put forward his hand towards her. sanyukta glared him and looked away.

Randhir (smirking): Hello Mrs...

Sanyukta (interrupting): Ms....Ms. sanyukta agarwal

Randhir : ohh! Hello Ms. Sanyukta

Sanyukta again turned her head but her eyes fall on her manager who has glaring her and she reluctantly put her hand on his and shook hands, she was about to withdraw her hand when his grip around her got tightened....her eyes got widened when she felt his thumb caressing the back of her palm. She glared him whereas he winked back at her.

Sanyukta (gritting her teeth): leave my hand....listen just leave my hand

Randhir (leaves her hand and whisper): for now I am leaving your hand but get ready Mrs. Shekhawat to welcome me back in your life and this time for forever

Mr. Mehra: Ms. Sanyukta you bought flowers for him?

Sanyukta (nodding her head): yes sir...(forwarding the bouquet to him) welcome sir! It is wonderful to have you here with us!

Randhir (took the bouquet): Thank you so much Ms. Sanyukta and it is indeed wonderful to be back...

Don't forget to vote and comment

Target for another update- votes: 200

I will update the part of the same story once the target gets completed. I am free for another one and half month so you can decide what you want.