Chapter 4

Hello readers!! So I am back with another update. Wish you and your family a prosperous new year. May this year bring lots of good luck to all of us. In all my fictions I will set target and after getting that desired target complete I will update the next chapter within a 24 hours.

sanyukta thoughts

It's been five days since randhir left for his work. I tried to contact him so many times but sometime his phone is unreachable..Sometimes it got switch off or sometimes it rings but no one answered it. I left many messages for him but got replied to none. I was so worried for him that I even called his manager to ask about his where about. And then he told me that randhir is very much busy with the foreign clients. He don't enough have time to even breadth. I am such an idiot. There my baby is working so hard day and night and here I was disturbing him by calling and messaging. But what can I do with my stupid heart that only knows to beats for him. That misses him so much. That yearns to hear his voice once. I am so happy finally he will be back today. His manager called me to inform about this. Once he will be back I will not let him go away from me for some days not even to his office. And then I will spend my day and night in his arms only. Thinking of him is enough for my cheeks to turn red.

randhir thought

I was trying to sleep from a long time. But this light..god..i am already very much tired. And now this stupid light is disturbing my sleep. I dig my face more in my pillow but it wasn't helping much. And then I have only one option. " sanyukta...jaan please close this window. I am not able to sleep due to so much light. Sanyukta do it fast baby". Not getting any response and even the light was not helping. Frustrated I woke up and started looking here and there to find any traces of sanyukta. After while reality hit me and I face palm myself. How can she be here? I think I am getting mad. Firstly I came here all way long just to keep myself away from that chipku and now I am calling for her. Removing my blanket I look at my condition and then last night incident flash in front of my eyes. It was one those passionate night that I love to have with girls. But that b*tch left her nail marks on by neck and shoulder. Even though I am always careful with these things but last night it was like even I was also not in my senses. May it was because today I have to leave back to delhi. Back to that sanyukta who will jump on me like a monkey once a reach home. Thinking of her only I twist my face in irritation. How can a person cling so much? Now I understand why her family stays distant from her. They all must be knowing her heights of clinginess. If it was in her control she may even follow me till washroom. Getting ready I called my manager to take details of sanyukta and even told him to order a dress for her. Yea I know I am being a**hole. But what would I have done. I know her she will call me two times a day and will even irritate me with her stupid messages of baby I love you..i miss you..and blah blah. So that's why I never picked up her call and even told my manager to handle her.

**Ting tong**

After two minutes my dumb wife opens the door and as expected she jumped on me. I hold the knob of the door in order to balance with this baby elephant in my arms. Faking a sweet smile I hugged her and even peck her lips.

Sanyukta started weeping feeling him so close that too after five days.

Sanyukta (pecking his forehead): I missed you so much randhir...why the hell you didn't picked my calls..you know I was so worried for you..i know you were busy but you can at least drop me message about your where about.

Randhir : sanyu will you keep me standing on the door? I am so tired baby..lets go inside first and then we will talk.

Getting inside the house randhir made himself comfortable in the bed. He smiled looking at sanyukta who brought his hot steaming coffee.

Randhir (keeping the mug aside he pulled her in his lapse): so madam now tell me what were you saying?

Sanyukta (keeping her head on his chest): leave it..you have come home after so many days..i don't want to irritate you with my complaints. ..(Looked up at him): so tell me how was your meeting? Did all go well?

Randhir (stroking her hair): yea kind of...but I missed you so much...Only I know how lived these five days without seeing you..i have decided from next time I will pack you along with my other stuff and take you where ever I go..At least like this I won't have to stay away from my wife.

Next update target

Likes : 40 & comment : 20

Sanyukta (started giggling after hearing him): aw my baby loves me so much...but don't worry we will compensate for these days tonight..i have prepared your favorite food. We will have our dinner date tonight and then we will talk the whole night..what say ?

Randhir (pulling her closer): hmm..nice idea but I have a better plan..why don't we both do something constructive tonight (he winks at her) what say?

He started laughing seeing her red face. One thing was sure he love to tease her. There was something different in that. As usually he deal with the girls who are bold and beautiful but no one ever managed to make him laugh like this by their antics. He was about to tease her more when the ring of his call disturb him. He looked at the screen which was showing his new business partner number. He lazily pulled sanyukta upon him and receive his call. Sanyukta started playing with his shirt button and shook her head disappointedly hearing his one sided talks, which was enough for her to know that even tonight her husband is going out in some party.

Randhir (giving an apologetic smile to her): sorry baby...but this party is important...as Mr singhania is our new business associates and I seriously can't afford to disappoint him. Today is his wife birthday..I know you must have invested your day for this night..but (she interrupted him)

Sanyukta (faking a smile): its okay randhir..why are you apologizing me...I know it must be important...you go we will have this dinner date some other time.

Randhir : but who said that I am going alone?

Sanyukta : means?

Randhir: means my dear wife we both are going to this party. Mr singhania specially asked to bring my wife so that he can meet the woman who has cast a magical shell on randhir singh shekhawat. now get ready and yea wear that saree which I brought for you today.

Sanyukta: ( saluting him) okay boss

Precap:

Randhir entered the washroom only to get the biggest shock. He saw sanyukta clutching Mr singhania shoulder whereas he was busy kissing her.

So how was it?

Don't forget to complete the target to get another update.

Silent readers please at least you can vote. It really encourages me to write more.