Part 5

Hello readers!! How are you? So the target got completed and I am here with another update. Silent readers please it's a request it won't cost you anything if you start voting. I really put my mind and soul while writing and when you guys give it good response then it really encourage me to write more. I am seriously waiting for the day when you guys will vote and comment for my update not to complete the target but because you think it deserves.

And yes my special thanks to pooja919 , MonaMandy, angel11 you guys are simply amazing. everytime i thought of making you wait for some time but you girls really force me too give a early update. readers like you are a real source of encouragement.

Randhir (screamed): sanyukta!!

Rajveer immediately left sanyukta and looked at randhir whose eyes were splitting fire. He looked at sanyukta whose eyes were filled with tears.

Randhir (in a cold voice): what are you both doing here?

Anjali ( came there who was looking for randhir but was shock to find rajveer and sanyukta too): what was happening here?

Rajveer (came forward): I will tell you randhir...this woman (he pointed his finger towards sanyukta): she tries to force herself on me. Trust me randhir I don't want to spoil your marriage but now I think I should not hide this fact from. From the moment she came in the party she was trying to come close to me and when I refused her she warn me that I didn't agree to be with her then she will charge false accusation on for molesting her. You know how strict is our country law regarding such issues relating to woman. I really don't want to put myself in any trouble. Then she told me to meet in this room. When I came here to talk about I thought that I will make her understand that I am married man even she also belongs to someone else but then I heard her loud cry. I thought she got so I immediately entered the washroom but I was so wrong. this was all her plan to trap me. She just grab me and started hugging me and rubbing me on inappropriate places. (he goes towards anjali and hold her hand): you know baby when I try to push her I told her that I love you she said she is also not interested in maintaining any relation with me other than physical relationship. And then she started kissing me and me hold herself. And..and I am sorry baby but for some moment I also lost control and kissed her back.

Sanyukta (grabs rajveer by shoulder and planted a tight slap on his face): how dare you? How can you lie so much after doing this? Do you have in shame in you? First you tried to take advantage of my situation and now you are blaming me. I never gave you any hints in fact you were one who was trying to stick to me.

Rajveer (gritting his teeth): really ! wasn't it was you who told me that now your husband don't gave you enough time? Didn't you tell me that randhir half of the time stays out for business and whenever he is home he is not able to satisfy you completely. And you are desperately in need of a man.

Sanyukta (she hold his collar): shut up rajveer! How can you say something like this? We never had a discussion on this topic. I can't even think of cheating my randhir. I love my husband very much do you heard me I love him. He is my everything. How can you put such false accusation on me? In fact you should feel shame on yourself. You have a wife and still you are eyeing to other women.

Anjali (pushed sanyukta away from rajveer): oh just shut up you sl*t..how can you talk to my husband like this..i know middle class girls like you first you trapped randhir in your web of innocence just for his money and then when you were not satisfied with him. You started finding your satisfaction in other men. And now when you are caught red handed you are trying to put false accusation on my husband.