Parents

Hello readers! Thank you so much for the patience and now as I am on short vacation from my studies, I will try my level to give regular updates.

Randhir (cold voice) : I have decided doctor.....whom you have to save... My child...my first baby.....save my wife doctor... (joining his hands in front of the doctor) please I am begging you doctor.... Please save my wife.... I won't be able to live without her... And you don't worry about the expenses... Just give her the best treatment and make her fine.

Doctor (patting his shoulder) : don't worry young man, we will try our best to save both the mother and baby. I am sure God won't be that cruel to that poor soul. We will be starting off with the operation now.

Randhir nimbly stand taking the support of wall outside the operation theatre. With each passing minute his heart beat was increasing. He was recalling all the golden moments that they had spend together. He closed his eyes remembering his words.

Randhir : I am sorry baby for risking your life. But always remember that dadda loves you very much. You are very small to understand why i have your choosen you Mumma over you. I hope you will forgive me baby.

Randhir ran towards the theatre seeing doctor coming out of it. He looked at doctor was standing in front of him with a worried expression?

Randhir (nervously) : what happen doctor? How is my wife and baby?

Doctor (rubbing his temple) : Mr. Shekhawat actually... Look you have to be patient and we tried our best

Randhir : ( shouts) why are talking in riddles doctor? Can't you tell me clearing what happen to my wife and child?

Harsh (tapping his back) : hold yourself son... I am sorry doctor on his behalf... He is just stressed

Doctor: it is okay Mr. Shekhawat I can understand his situation. Randhir first of all congratulations you have been blessed with a baby girl.

Randhir (stumbling back) : what? my baby? (looking at his father) dad do you heard him? I have.... I have become father... Can I see my baby doctor? (laughed while ruffling his hair) god we have become parents of a doll... Sanyu will be so happy...sanyu.. (he murmured)

He suddenly looked at doctor who gave him a putty look and realization drawn upon him.

Sanyukta situation is very critical. We will be trying our best but it may happen that we are able to save any one of them only. So whom do you want us to save Mr. Shekhawat?

Randhir (fall down lifelessly on the floor) : my sanyu... How could she? Hoe could she leave me alone?

Doctor: Mr. Shekhawat hold on... You have mistaken us. Sanyukta is very much alive but there are some complications.

Renuka: what complication doctor?

Doctor : she has slept in coma

Anju: (cried) my child....when will she get up doctor?

Doctor: we can't say anything now. She may take few weeks, few months, few years or it may happen that she never... We soon will be shifting her in ward. You all can then visit her her.

Randhir (silently looked at doctor and stood up) can I see my daughter doctor?

The nurse showed him the way to nursery where his daughter was kept. The nurse left him alone. He kept looking at the sleeping angel who was wrapped in a baby pink cloth. He slowly bend down to pick her and halted in between.

Randhir : (shaking his head) no... I won't touch her... I will hurt her too..just the way I have hurt her mother. I will stay away from her. (wiping his tears) yes... I will stay away from her.

He was about to go out of the room, when a shrill cry voice make him halt.... He turned around to see the baby crying loudly. He looked around to find anyone to seek help but couldn't spot anyone.

Promise me randhir that if something happen to me, you will look after our baby... Promise me randhir

He slowly walked towards the baby and with shaking hands bend to pick her up in his arms. His heart melted seeing his delicate his doll was. The moment he held her near his chest, he felt thay finally a missing of piece of his heart was found its place. He patted her small back lightly whispering sweet things to her.

The baby as if recognising her father voic, stopped crying and started looking at him with her big brown eyes.

Randhir : welcome to our world baby... I know you are looking for your mother. But she is resting right now. She is tired baby... Tired of fighting this cruel world, tired of fighting with your monster dadda.. But soon she will be back with us when her rest will be over and then we both will trouble  her together for leaving us alone. Till then you have your dadda with you. Okay princess?

The baby kept looking at him as if understanding her father words. Randhir kept her back on her small bed. And made his way towards sanyukta ward.

He stood outside the room and looked at sanyukta parents that were crying and asking their daughter to open her eyes for them. He slowly made his way towards them and kept his hand on anju shoulder.

Randhir: don't worry mom... She will be fine soon.. Our sanyu is a fighter... She...

Anju (jerking away his hand) :just shut up... It is because of you only that our daughter is in this condition. Look what you have done to my poor daughter. You already destroyed her happiness by cheating and making fun of her love. Now you are after her life too. She was living with you so that you can take care of her. And you... You landed her here.... In this condition.

Renuka: anju ji it was just an accident. Randhir had nothing to do with this.

Anju: come-on renuka ji stop hiding his mistakes at least now. It is because of you only that your son is such a spoil brat.

Renuka: he was wrong at that time and we are sorry for everything sanyukta had to go through. But now Randhir has changed himself.. He...

Randhir : mom... Please... It is not easy for her to see her daughter in this condition. We should respect her sentiments. (looking at anju) and aunty i know you are worried for your daughter but about our small sanyu who is waiting for both of her grandmothers to come and love her. Sanyu will be happy to see both of her mothers taking care of her baby in her absence.

Renuka and anju looked at each other and then towards sleeping sanyukta, then nodded and left with each other to meet their grand daughter.

Randhir then looked at sanyukta who lying on bed. He slowly sat on the space beside and caressed her hair.

Randhir: did you heard our mothers sanyu? One is thinking that i am responsible for your this state and another one think that this was all planned destiny. But what should I tell them? That I have the most notorious kid in my life (pinching her cheeks) and she just loves to trouble me. I know you are doing all this intentionally just to see me suffer in your love. But sorry to burst your bubble Ms. Intelligent now i am not alone. I have my little doll with me, with whom I will play, share my feelings, take care of and who will love me back too. So now your plan of making me suffer alone fails here. Now open your eyes soon and see how happy we both are with each other. Now I don't need anyone when I have my little baby with me. But I am here to request you to get well soon only because my daughter wants her mother too. I know you are hearing me, so hear it loud and clear Mrs. Sanyukta randhir singh shekhawat that I want you to get well soon so that we can take care of our princess together. (pecking her forehead) i love you baby... Come back soon

Finally another update.
Don't forget to vote and comment
Please leave your reviews.....