His Insecurities

Hello readers! So your wait is over and I am here with another part. Thank you for your votes and comments on previous part.

After getting ready randhir came out of his room to have his breakfast. His dad has already left for the office whereas renuka was busy in her room. He saw sanyukta working in kitchen with one maid. Sanyukta came towards him with a bowl and started serving him. He looked towards her but sanyukta was too busy in her work. She quickly made his plate and left for the kitchen again. Randhir kept looking at her..his plate was kept untouched..he saw how perfectly she manages all the work. He saw how sanyukta had become an integral part of his home. He was waiting for her to look towards him once but she was too occupied with other work to spare a glance to him. it's been past ten minutes but still he was waiting for her to look at him. He started feeling neglected. He pushed the plate a little and then went back to the room with a fallen face. He sat on the bed with folded legs and kept one pillow on his lap.

Randhir: itna kya busy hai ki ek baar ye bhi nahi dekha ki maine breakfast finish kia bhi hai ya nahi..jab mai office jata tha to roz mere sir par khadi rehti thi ye dekhne ke lia ki maine breakfast pura finish kia ki nahi and aaj (he sighed) may be now she knew that I am idle and now I will sit at home only..mera kya hai..ghar me hi toh pada hu jab bhook lagegi kha lunga...(his eyes were got filled with tears)

He wiped his tears when he heard her footsteps. Sanyukta entered in the room with his breakfast plate. She was frowning at him for leaving the food and sitting here. She came towards him.

Sanyukta: randhir what is this? Why didn't you finish your breakfast?

Randhir: (twisting her lips) I am not feeling hungry and you also don't need to bother yourself. vaise bhi ab toh mai ghar me khali hi pada hu jab bhook lagegi tab kha lunga

Sanyukta (sitting on the bed): randhir kya bole jaa rahe ho? Anyways we will talk later first you finish your breakfast

Randhir (smile sarcastically): yea i know you must be busy in your work which is more important to you than your useless husband..You go sanyukta and concentrate on your work. I will eat it whenever I will feel hungry.

Saying this he turned his face away. Sanyukta shook her and left the room leaving him alone. This broke his heart. He knew he was acting childish but he could help it. He never felt insecure and neglected his whole life. In fact he was the only one who doesn't like it whenever someone sticks to him unnecessarily. But now many things have changed. He wanted sanyukta to shower him with her full attention and take care of him. Though he was angry on her but still he wanted her to pamper him..He wanted her to hug him tightly and love him...his eyes again brimmed with tears. He was about to wipe his tears when his eyes fall on sanyukta who came back and locked the room.

Randhir (sniffing): why did you come back? Go your work must be waiting for you...after all I am no one to you.

Sanyukta (sat beside him and caressed his cheek): who said this to you? no one is more important to me than my baby..aur mai wapis nahi gyi thi..mai to maids ko ye bolne gayi thi ki now I am busy in taking care of my big baby so please no one will disturb me..now come on open your mouth..mere baby ko pehle breakfast karna hai aur fir medicine bhi toh leni hai

Randhir (pouting his lips): if you care for your baby so much then why did you avoided me when I was sitting on the breakfast table..i was waiting for you to look at me but no you was more busy in your work.

Sanyukta (pulling his cheeks): aww my baby was feeling neglected...I am so sorry baby...I promise aaj ke baad I will have my full attention on you..now open your mouth fast I know my baby is hungry.