Some wounds can't be healed

Hello readers! Thank you so much for your response and love. I may not be able to reply back all the comments but trust me I read all of them. Keep supporting my stories!

Sanyukta was about to sit on her chair when like every other day her gaze shifted to the door of randhir's cabin. She sighed and sat on the chair. It been two months, since she last or heard about him. From his secretary she came to know there he is still stuck in Germany due to some financial crises. She knew it was all a lie....a lie to keep him away from her. She about to engross herself in the file that was lying in front of when she noticed the peon carrying a steaming coffee towards his cabin. She scrunched her brows in confusion and stood up from the chair clutching her now prominent bulge.

Sanyukta: why peon uncle is carrying coffee to his cabin when there is no one there?

She waited outside his cabin and got alarmed when she saw the peon coming out of his cabin. She stood in front of him and cleared her throat whereas the peon gave her a confusing look.

Peon: aapko kuch chahiye tha? (Do you need something?)

Sanyukta: aap kiske liye andar coffee leke gaye the? Randhir sir toh germany gaye hua hai toh fir kaun hai andar?( For whom you got coffee? Randhir sir is off for Germany and who is sitting inside his cabin?)

Peon: randhir sir toh aaj subah hi wapas aagye hai...mai andar unke liya hi coffee leke gaya tha (randhir came back today in the morning only and I carried that coffee for him only)

Sanyukta slowly nodded her head and peon left from there leaving her alone. She looked at the close doors of his cabin and felt an unknown urge to barge inside and see him. She clutched her belly and turned around to go towards her cubicle.

Sanyukta: I don't understand why I am feeling so restless? Why I just want to run to his cabin and ask him why he left me alone for freaking two months? I hate him right! I am hate him for whatever he did to me. His presence or absence around me should not affect me either way.

Few hours passed and sanyukta was getting restless with each passing minute. She was herself confused with all her blooming emotions.

Sanyukta: I will just go to his cabin and ask him to sign this document and that's it. (She gets up slowly and looked at the closed door of his cabin) I am doing this from professional point of view. I am not dying to see him.

Sanyukta stood outside his cabin and breathed heavily to calm down the dancing butterflies in her stomach. She was about to knock on the door when someone beat her in that and pushed the door with a force. For a moment sanyukta got stilled unable to understand the situation but next moment what she saw boiled her nerves. A girl dressed in crop top and mini skirt ran towards randhir who was probably busy in a call and was facing his back towards them and hugged him from back.

Girl (sang): ronnnnnn

Sanyukta was very patiently waiting for randhir to react to her over friendly gestures. Randhir kept the phone aside and turned towards her. She clenched her fists when she saw that randhir who was earlier shocked now hugged her too with a big smile.

Randhir (breaking the hug): Hey Ri what a pleasant surprise! When did you come back from New York?

Ridhima : today in the morning only and the first thing I did after coming back is to run towards your office (she grinned)

Randhir (keeping his one hand around her shoulder): well I am honored (he chuckles) but seriously Ri I missed you so much

Ridhima (pecking his cheeks): awww....I missed you too ron! This long distance shits really sucks. But now I am back and we both are going to have so much of fun together.