drunk

Y/N/N= your nickname

Cameron's POV

I sit on my couch, watching some random tv show. Y/N said she'd call me when she wanted me to pick her up from her friend's house. I'm trying to stay awake so I don't miss her call.

After about ten minutes into an episode of Friends, my phone rings. I check the caller ID and answer, holding the phone up to my ear.

"Hi babe, want me to pick you up?" I ask, yawning.

"Hmm..." she trails off giggling. "Maybe."

"Who's friend's house are you at?" I ask slowly, assuming she's drunk.

"Katie's." She laughs.

"Okay, I'll be over in ten minutes. Do you want me to bring you anything?" I ask, standing and slipping my vans on.

"Just your cute ass." She slurs, giggling.

"Okay," I laugh. "I'll see you soon."

I get in the car and drive to Katie's house. I step out of the car and walk up to the front door. I ring the doorbell and step back.

"Cameron's here!" I hear Y/N scream, running up to the door. I laugh to myself and see the door open.

"Hey, Cameron!" She laughs, stumbling around in one place. She wears jean shorts and a black bra, with no shirt on and no shoes on.

"Hey baby, what happened to your shirt?" I step inside and shut the door behind me.

"I dunno." She slurs, shrugging. I smell the bitter alcohol coming from her mouth and crinkle my nose.

I walk inside and see Katie is asleep on the couch and there are shot glasses and red solo cups littering the counters and tables.

"Hey, Y/N/N," I furrow my eyebrows and swallow hard. "Were there guys here besides me?"

"No way, silly!" She widens her eyes. "Just me and Katie! We had a girls night." She stumbles again.

"Okay, babe. Let's go home." I take her hand and lead her out to my car. She gets in and I buckle her seatbelt. I drive us back to our house and help her inside.

We get inside and I take my sneakers off. I feel Y/N wrap her arms around me and she leans up, kissing me. I kiss back a little bit, pulling away because of the bitter taste of alcohol from her mouth.

"Let's get you to bed." I lift her bridal style and get her upstairs and into the bathroom.

I help her brush her teeth and wash her face, cleaning her up. We then go into our room and I help her change into pajamas. She sits me down on the bed and straddles my waist, kissing my lips.

I give in and kiss her back. Y/N runs her fingers through my hair, moaning into my mouth.

She pulls away and kisses down my jawline and onto my neck, leaving sloppy kisses all over. I moan a little bit and she tries pulling my t shirt off. I gently hold onto her hands, stopping her.

"Let's go to sleep, baby." I lift her off of me, placing her down softly on the bed. I lean down and leave a few kisses on her lips and cheeks before laying next to her.

I pull the duvet over us, holding her warm body in my arms.

"I love you, Cameron." She slurs, smiling.

"I love you too, Y/N." I smile and kiss the top of her head, drifting off to sleep.

A/N

Hey guys! I hope you enjoyed this chapter!
Have a good weekend!
Thanks for reading :-)