mornings in paris

I feel Cameron slowly pull his arm from my waist before he rolls out of bed.

"Cam, where are you going?" I mumble and roll over, squinting as I am still half awake.

"Shh, go back to sleep, I'll wake you up again in a little while." Cameron speaks softly and leaves a kiss on my forehead. I nod, rolling over and hugging the pillow as I drift back into sleep.

A while later, Cameron places his hands on my waist, leaning down and leaving kisses on my cheeks and forehead. "Wake up, princess."

I smile, looking up at his warm brown eyes.
Cameron lifts me up out of bed and I wrap my legs around his waist as he carries me outside into the morning darkness, taking the fluffy comforter from the hotel bed.

He carries me out on the balcony, allowing me to see the scene he has set. There are pillows and blankets spread across the balcony, overlooking the city of Paris.

"Cameron... you set this up?" I turn around and look at my boyfriend. He nods and I smile. "This is amazing."

I hear a knock at the door.
"That's room service." Cameron explains. "Sit down and just make yourself comfortable, I'll be right back."

I nod and smile. I sit amongst the pillows, covering myself with a fluffy blanket. Considering it's very early in the morning and the sun has not yet given it's warm glow over the city. I look at the streets, seeing a few cars pass and few people walking.

Cameron comes back and sets the tray of our breakfast buffet before us. I notice that he's laughing, his face red, and I furrow my brow, confused.

"What's funny?" I laugh and look up at him, not seeing most of his face due to the darkness of the sky.

"Well, the man who delivered our food said," Cameron continues the rest of his sentence in a french accent. "'So this was the loud room last night.'"

"Cam... he's not talking about..." I trail off, feeling my cheeks heating up. Cameron nods and I gasp, covering my mouth.

"Apparently our hotel room neighbors didn't appreciate the fun we were having last night and they sent in a noise complaint a few times." Cameron laughs and sits down next to me with the tray. "So now everyone at the hotel knows our room as 'the loud room.'"

"Oh, Cameron, that's so embarrassing." I shove my face into his shoulder, whining.

"Y/N, it's okay." Cameron laughs, rubbing my thigh. "We're adults and we're allowed to do adult things."

"We shouldn't have been that loud." I cover my burning face with my hands, laughing.

"It's fine, babe. Let's just eat and forget about it." Cameron laughs and hands me food. We both start eating, enjoying the delicious meal. The sun begins to rise behind the Eiffel Tower, setting the scene for a beautiful view.

"Cam, look!" I gawk and smile. "That view is so beautiful."

"So are you." Cameron grins and I blush, pecking his lips.

"I'll be right back." I stand and tip toe over into our hotel room, grabbing my camera off the nightstand. I come back out and begin to get beautiful photos of the rising sun. This is my second morning in Paris and I'm already enjoying this vacation so much.

I turn back around to get Cameron's attention and nearly drop my camera when I see the vision before me.

Cameron kneels before me with a ring box in his hands, holding it open to reveal a beautiful diamond ring.

"Y/N Y/L/N, these past four years that we have been together have been the best years of my life thanks to you. Through the ups and downs, I've fallen for you harder each day that I've known you. You make every day better and I love you so much. I would like to spend the rest of my life with you. Will you marry me, Y/N?" Cameron speaks clearly.

"Yes!" I nod quickly, tears forming. Cameron scoots closer and slips the ring onto my finger. He stands and I hug him tightly, laughing and wiping my tears. "I love you so much."

"I love you, Y/N." Cameron lifts me off the ground and I wrap my legs around his waist. He carries us inside and sits on the bed while I sit on his lap. Our kiss quickly gets intensified and his fingers run through my hair.

"Let's try to not cause a noise complaint this time." I laugh and kiss Cameron's lips again.

"That might be kinda difficult, baby." Cameron smirks and flips us over, kissing down my neck. I let out a laugh before kissing his lips once more.

This is the beginning of something amazing.

A/N
Cute imagine!
I just saw that I got 1k more views in like 5 days! The last time I checked my viewings I was at 10k and today I'm at 11k!
Thank you guys so much, it means so much to me :-)