alexander

My eyes flutter open and I groan at my headache. A few memories pop into my mind from last night and all I remember is taking shots with my friends, Cameron picking me up, and ending up back home.

I roll over to cuddle with Cameron but realize he's not there. I swing my legs over the side of the bed, wanting to find him. I realize that I have Cameron's t shirt on me, which falls to my mid-thighs. I assume he changed me into it last night.

I stumble down the stairs, holding my finger tips to my head. I see Cameron standing at the kitchen counter, wearing nothing but sweatpants.

"Hey, baby..." I wrap my arms around his waist, pressing my body to his. "Good morning."

"Hi." Cameron says shortly, shaking me off to go to the sink.

"Cam, what's wrong?" I frown, trying to hold his hand.

"I don't want to talk to you, Y/N." Cameron pulls away from me and I get a sad feeling in my stomach.

"What did I do?" I take a step back and cross my arms, honestly confused as to what I said or did.

"Of course you wouldn't remember, you were too drunk." Cameron says coldly, throwing a hand towel into the laundry basket.

"Cam, I know you don't like when I get drunk and I'm sorry, I was just-" I start but Cameron cuts me off.

"It's not the fact that you got drunk...It's what you said while you were drunk." Cameron shakes his head, obviously angry with me.

"I don't remember what I said, Cam. Please tell me." I plead and step closer to him.

"Who's Alexander?" He crosses his arms, staring at me with raised eyebrows.

"I don't know." I furrow my brow, looking up at him. "Am I supposed to know an Alexander?"

"You sure as hell seemed to be fond of him last night. All of your friends said you wouldn't shut up about this Alexander dude and when I was helping you in the house you kept mumbling things about how hot this 'Alexander' guy was." Cameron looks at me, annoyed and disgusted. "And you kept going on and on about 'how good sex was with him.'"

I stare back at him, confused. I've never even met an Alexander before. I think for a while before all of the memories from last night come flooding into my mind.

I start giggling and Cameron groans, walking into the other room.
"Cameron," I laugh, jogging after him. "Cam- wait."

"What the hell is so funny?" He snaps at me which makes me laugh even harder.

"Alexander is-" I cut myself off, laughing. "He's you, Cameron."

"But my name isn't-" he starts but I cut him off.

"Your middle name, Cam!" I laugh, my hangover headache's pain not fazing me anymore. "My friends and I were really drunk and we were talking about middle names and they told me to refer to you as Alexander because 'they thought it would be hot.' I know it sounds weird but I swear that's what happened."

He stares at me, a smile slowly overcoming his face.

"Idiot." I joke and jump up, wrapping my legs around his waist. He holds my back with his hands, laughing. "I'd never cheat on you."

"I know, it just sounded like-" he starts but I cut him off.

"I know, babe. But I didn't, and never will, cheat on you." I peck his lips and cheeks.

"Sex is really that good with me?" He raises his eyebrows, smirking. I feel my cheeks heat up and I bury my face into his bare shoulder.

"Did I really say it that much?" I murmur to him.

"Oh, yeah." He chuckles and sits on the couch with my legs still straddling his waist. "But you were pretty drunk when you said that... Maybe we should get a sober opinion."

Cameron lifts me up and lays me on my back quickly, nuzzling his nose into my neck. I giggle and kiss his lips, running my fingers through his hair.

"Yup, we're definitely getting a sober opinion." Cameron hoists me up, carrying me to our bedroom. I smile and peck his lips again.

A/N

I hope you enjoyed this!
Don't forget to vote!
Thanks for the constant love :-)