embarrassment

I sit on Cameron's bed with him, watching tv.
I feel his fingertips trace designs on the exposed skin between my jeans and my shirt.

He hovers over me, looking down at me and smirking.
"You look really hot today, you know that?"

I blush and he chuckles, tucking a piece of my hair behind my ear. He leans down and kisses me and I kiss back. His tongue swipes past my bottom lip and I let him in hesitantly, afraid that someone will walk in.

Cameron's fingers graze past my hairline and run through my wavy hair. His hands move down from my hair to my body, and he squeezes and holds me in any way he can, obviously getting needy. He tries unbuttoning my flannel and I pull away from his lips.

"Babe... no." I push his hands away. "Your mom and your sister are home. Someone's gonna walk in."

"Y/N, you need to relax." He laughs, his breath fanning my lips. "I know you want to make out right now, you have the look in your eyes."

"What look?" I question, giggling and furrowing my eyebrows.

"Shh, just kiss me." He leans in and I give in, kissing him back again.

Before I know it, my shirt is off and I'm tugging on the hem of Cameron's white t-shirt, my actions continuing before my thoughts can stop them.

I rake my fingers through his dark hair and he moans into my mouth, making me smile. Cameron pulls away slightly, holding my bottom lip between his teeth for a brief moment. Cams lips travel down my neck and he finds my sweet spot, already knowing where to kiss me, as a soft sigh leaves my lips. I feel my hands lifting his shirt off, our bodies separating when he pulls his shirt off all the way and tossing it on the floor. I run my fingers down his chest and abs extremely lightly, causing goosebumps to rise on his warm skin.

His lips go back up to mine and I kiss him back, running my hand down to his belt. I tease him a little bit, knowing we can't go too far because his family is home. My fingers play with his belt buckle and he groans into my mouth, knowing I'm teasing him.

All of a sudden, I hear his bedroom door open and I hear Sierra's voice.

"Hey mom wanted to know if you-" she stops herself and covers her mouth. Cameron looks back at her and my face grows red. I hide myself underneath Cameron to avoid embarrassment, considering Cameron is shirtless and I'm in my bra. "Oh god, I-I'm sorry. Continue on... but be safe. Oh wow, I just made this more awkward... I'm gonna go." She backs up and hits the wall and then turns, getting out of Cameron's room quickly.

Cameron and I erupt into laughter and he flops next to me, his beautiful smile and laugh filling my ears.

"Oh, I'm so embarrassed," I cover my face with my hands, laughing. "Your sister probably hates me now."

"Baby, it's okay, she doesn't hate you," He laughs, pecking my cheek. He pulls his shirt on again and smiles at me, my face still burning. "I'm gonna go bribe her to not tell my mom, I'll be right back."

I just laugh and nod, covering my face again and groaning.

A/N

Haha hope you enjoyed!
Sorry for any spelling/grammar mistakes etc.