the next morning

I'm brought back into reality from my dreams when I feel Cameron pull me back towards his chest, letting me know that he's awake.
My eyes flutter open, sleepiness still evident in them. Memories from last night flood into my mind and I smile. I glance at the floor, seeing our articles of clothing from the night before thrown aimlessly on the wooden floor.

"Good morning, princess." I hear Cameron's deep and raspy morning voice speak softly in my ear. He nuzzles his face into my neck, kissing my jawline a few times.

"Good morning." I flip over to face Cam, realizing that I'm wearing his button up flannel from the night before. I guess I put it on in the middle of the night.

I smile up at him and he does the same, kissing my nose.

"Did you sleep well?" He questions, reaching over and rubbing circles into my bare hip with his thumb.

I nod, smirking at him. He runs his fingers through my hair, which is thrown astray due to our actions the night before. He focuses on making it somewhat neat and I look up at his face, taking in all his features.

"Your hair is such a mess, babe." He smirks and I blush.

"So is yours!" I giggle and reach up, running my fingers through his hair, which has gotten pretty long recently.

"And who's fault is that?" He asks rhetorically so softly it's almost like a whisper. I look down from his hair to his eyes, smiling.

"You're so damn hot and cute at the same time, it's not fair." He groans, gripping my thighs and pulling me over onto his lap.

I straddle him and place my hands on his chest, reaching down and kissing his soft lips.

Cam supports my back with his hands, kissing me passionately.

"I like when you wear my clothes." He smirks, looking down at my body.

"Yeah?" I grin and lean down, kissing him again.

"Cam," I pull away, looking over at the clock. "Why can't I just stay with you all day? I wanna call in sick."

"Do it." He shrugs, squeezing my butt. I laugh, thinking about it. "Come on babe, you really do deserve a break from work... you work so hard all the time. I don't have work today, it's perfect."

I look down at him, contemplating it.

"Plus, we can have a round two... and three... and four-" Cam smirks and I blush, getting off his lap.

"Okay! I'll call in sick!" I laugh and grab my phone, calling my boss. I fake being sick and get away with it.

"Yay!" Cam cheers, cuddling me. "I get to hang out with my baby Y/N all day! Also... it would take a lot of makeup to cover the hickeys I gave you."

"Cameron!" I gasp and laugh. "Hickeys? You just can't control yourself." I giggle and snuggle into his chest.

A/N

hope you guys enjoyed!
this was a reallyyyy short chapter! Idk if you guys like them long or short?? Lmk!
don't forget to vote and add this story to your library! ;)
Sorry for any spelling/ grammar mistakes etc.