skateboards and scrapes

I step up on the board, wobbling as I gain my balance.

"Roll over to me!" Cam waves me over. "Just put one foot on the ground and push off."

I place my sneaker on the ground and push, rolling over towards him. I kick again and go in a circle around him.

"Y/N!" He laughs, looking at me. "You're a pro!"

I laugh and roll forward a little bit more, before hitting a rock. One of the front wheels gets stuck and the board falls to the side as I fall along with it. I land on my knee, feeling it scrape against the ground. I roll over onto my bottom and brush my hands off on my shorts.

"Oh, no!" Cam runs over and kneels down. "Babe are you okay?"

"Yeah, I'm fine." I laugh and take my hand away from my knee to see blood running down my calf.

"Shit, Y/N, you're bleeding." Cam frowns and picks me up. "Let's go inside."

"Cam, it's not a big deal." I whine and lean back in his arms. He shakes his head and sets me down on the counter.

"I'm gonna go get the first aid kit. Stay here, okay?" Cameron kisses my cheek and I pull him back, connecting our lips. He kisses me back and I smile, wrapping my hand around his shirt and pulling him closer.

"Y/N, I need to clean you up." Cameron leans back and I groan. He walks away and comes back a few moments later, carrying an industrial-looking case with a big red cross on it.

"You know, that's a pretty big first aid kit for someone like you to have. You seem so tough." I giggle and tap him lightly with my foot.

"Technically, it's my mom's, not mine." He laughs and opens the box.

He pulls out medicine and bandages.

"Look at you, Doctor Dallas." I giggle and he narrows his eyes at me. He takes a damp washcloth and wipes the surface around the cut to clean up the blood.

He puts some medicine on my knee, which stings worse than anything.

"Ow, ow, ow." I whimper and grasp his wrist, squeezing hard. "Cameron, that hurts."

"I'm sorry, baby." He pouts, rubbing my thigh to soothe the pain. "It's helping you heal."

He bandages up my leg and hands me an ice pack.

"Better now?" He asks and I nod.

"Thank you, Cameron." I smile and kiss his lips a few times.

He smiles and places his hands on my waist, kissing me more.

"Wanna watch a movie?" Cam asks and I nod, smiling like an idiot.

He chuckles and picks me up bridal style, carrying me over to the couch. He turns on the television and we begin to watch Fast and Furious.

"Cam, there's blood on your shirt." I point and he stands, pulling it off and throwing it into the hamper.

"Wow, a movie and a private show." I giggle and lean back and he sticks his tongue out at me before pulling on a sweatshirt. "I'm feeling better already."

"Good, I'm glad." He grins and sits next to me, holding me close beneath the blankets.

A/N

I hope you enjoyed!
Sorry for any spelling/grammar mistakes etc.