spanish

I walk out of the bathroom sleepily after washing my face and brushing my teeth. I walk into Cameron and I's shared bedroom to see him sitting on our bed, waiting for me to cuddle with him. He opens his arms, motioning for me to get in bed. I hold up my finger and proceed to change into pajamas.

I change into a tank top and pajama shorts, not bothering to turn away, considering Cam and I have seen each other naked countless times.

I get in bed next to him, cuddling up to his warm side underneath the blanket. The only light that is on is the bedside lamp and it's soft glow lights up parts of Cameron's face.

"I had a good night with you and your family tonight, babe." Cam wraps his arm around my shoulders and I rest my head on his chest.

"Me too." I nod and smile softly. I trace designs on the back of Cam's hand, leaning on him.

"It was one of the best nights I've had with you." He grins, rubbing his thumb in circles on my thigh.

"Yeah? Why is that?" I yawn and look up at him.

"Because..." he plays with my hair. "I finally got to hear you speak Spanish."

"Ugh." I groan, laughing.

"What?" He laughs, continuing to play with my hair.

"You're never gonna stop with that, will you?" I giggle and look up at him.

"Nope! It was so cool!" He giggles like a little kid. "I don't know why you wouldn't do it for so long! Please speak Spanish again."

"Why?" I groan, flopping onto my back.

"Because to be honest..." his cheeks become a little pink and his eyes meet mine. "It's really sexy. Please do it again..." he whines. "I'll love you forever and ever."

I prop myself up on my elbows. I raise my eyebrows and run my fingers up and down his arm.

"What do you want me to talk about?" I giggle, tucking my hair behind my ear.

"Anything." He laughs and shrugs.

"Yo tuvé una día normal. Yo fuí al supermercado para los materiales para la cena con mi familia y mi novio, Cameron. Cameron y yo fuimos a la casa de mis padres y comimos la cena. Fue muy delicioso." I speak quickly, talking briefly about my day. "Ahora, yo estoy en la cama con mi novio, Cameron. Yo tengo que hablo en español para mi novio. Él es stupido pero me encanta él."

"Damn!" Cameron laughs and I look up at him, laughing too as my cheeks heat up. "I don't know what you were saying, but it sounded sexy." He giggles and I playfully push his shoulder.

"I just talked about what I did today." I shrug, smiling.

Cam pecks my lips, saying again and smiles at me.

"Let's go to sleep." I laugh as I reach over and shut the lamp off, darkness engulfing the room. I pull the duvet over my shoulder and lay my leg across Cam's body, feeling extremely comfortable.

"I love you." Cameron kisses the top of my head and I smile.

"I love you too, stupido." I giggle, squeezing him tighter before drifting off to sleep.

A/N

Short chapter!
I'm sorry if I didn't write everything correctly in Spanish, I'm not 100% fluent lol
I hope you guys enjoyed!
Sorry for any spelling/ grammar mistakes etc.