boyfriend responsibilities

I groan and roll around in bed. That time of the month has come again and it's the worst.

My phone rings and I groan again, rolling over to answer it.

"Hey, Y/N!" Cameron says cheerily into the phone.

"Hi." I say blandly.

"What's wrong, baby?" His voice changes quickly as he grows concerned.

"Nothing, I'm just-" I groan in pain, cutting myself off.

"Baby, do you have your period?" Cam asks, sounding relieved.

"Yeah." I say quietly, pulling the blanket over my shoulder.

"I'll be over soon, okay?" Cam says as I hear rustling over the line.

"But, Cam-" I start, but he cuts me off.

"Shh... I'm coming over, babe. I love you." I hear the smile in his voice.

"I love you too." I grin, hanging up.

About fifteen minutes pass and I start to get worried. Cameron should've been here by now. My hormones and emotions get the best of me and I start crying, afraid that he's not okay.

After about ten more minutes of crying, I hear my front door open.

"Y/N?" Cameron's familiar voice calls out. "Where are you, baby?"

"Cameron?" I yell out, my voice hoarse from crying.

Cam jogs up the steps and opens my bedroom door, holding shopping bags and flowers.

I smile, tearing up all over again.

"Y/N, why are you crying?" He frowns, rushing over.

"Well I just- I didn't know where you were, a-and I thought something happened, a-and you're just such a good boyfriend, and-"

"Sweetie, shh..." he puts the bags down, still holding the flowers. "I'm here, baby, it's okay. And look! I got you flowers!"

"Thank you." I sniffle, laughing. I lean over and kiss his cheek.

"Look what's in the bag." He grins and tucks my hair behind my ear.

I reach over and lift the bags, pulling out ice cream, chocolates, Tylenol and a teddy bear.

"Thank you so much, Cam." I smile and kiss his lips, pulling a spoon out of the bag and opening the ice cream. I take the Tylenol and Cam and I share the ice cream, cuddling.

When we finish it, Cam turns on the tv and put on a movie.

I groan, clutching at my lower stomach.

"Tylenol didn't work?" Cam asks, frowning. I shake my head, shutting my eyes.

"I'll rub your stomach, princess." Cam repositions us, so I sit in between his legs, my back leaning against his chest.

His hands reach down and rub my lower stomach, relieving the pain.

"Thank you, Cam." I smile.

"Anything for my baby." He kisses the top of my head, a smile in his voice.

A/N

hope you enjoyed the chapter even though it's really really short lol
have a good weekend :)

Sorry for any spelling/ grammar mistakes etc.