fixing insecurites

"Did I look like this the entire night?" I look in the mirror after coming home from Cameron's mom's house.

"Super hot?" Cam smirks, standing from the bed. "For sure." I turn from the mirror to face him. My boyfriend walks up to me, wearing nothing but dress pants.

"More like a hot mess. My hair is frizzy and gross," I hold it up, showing him. "And this dress doesn't even fit my body well. I can't believe I went to your mom's house like this."

"Baby, I think you need glasses." Cam turns me around so I'm facing the mirror again as he stands behind me. "You look amazing. Your hair is so pretty. I swear it doesn't look frizzy."

"But my body is so gross and-" I start and he cuts me off.

"Shh, baby." His arms that were locked around my waist move behind me.

I feel my boyfriend leave a trail of kisses down my neck and shoulder until he reaches the top of my dress. I see his eyes look up into the mirror and he glances at me before reverting his gaze to my back. I feel his fingers pull the zipper of my dress down slowly. He pushes the straps off my shoulders and the black cloth falls in a puddle around me. He looks up and sees my body in undergarments.

I instantly cover my stomach with my arms and he softly pulls them off.
"Y/N, look at how damn hot you are."

I shake my head, blushing.

"You are so incredibly beautiful." He reaches his hands around the front of my body and his fingertips trace designs on my stomach. I feel his soft lips kiss and suck softly on the skin of my neck, shoulders, and the top of my back, giving me chills. "I wish you could see that."

I shake my head, looking down.

"I'm sorry, Y/N." Cameron says quietly, making me look up into the mirror to make eye contact with him. "I obviously don't tell you how beautiful you are often enough, because you seem so set on the fact that you're not pretty."

"Cam, its not your fault. You do everything you possibly can to change my opinion on myself. I'm just not confident. I don't think anything could be said or done to change my mind. I wish it were different." I say quietly, looking at the ground the whole time.

"Well," Cam tilts my chin up with his finger, making me look up at him. "I'm gonna change that."

I furrow my brow, confused.

"From here on out, I'll do everything I can to make you realize how beautiful you are. I'll give you compliments a hundred more times a day than I already do and I'll talk about you even more than usual to our friends and my family."

I smile up at my boyfriend, hugging him.

"I'm gonna love you as much as I humanly can because you deserve to feel just as beautiful as you truly are." Cam kisses the top of my head, squeezing my body into another hug.

He's the best boyfriend in the entire world.

A/N

Cute imagine!
Imagines might be kinda slow, I've been super busy.
I usually post an imagine every three days, but I might extend it to posting every five days for a little while :-(
I hope you understand!

Sorry for any spelling/grammar mistakes etc.