everything about you

"Are you asleep, baby?" I hear Cameron whisper as he steps closer to our bed. Too tired to answer him, I stay silent. I feel him kiss my forehead and then he walks over to his side of the bed. I hear him strip down to his boxers and then he crawls into bed, slipping his arm around my waist.

After a while of hearing nothing but rain hit the glass of the windows, I hear Cameron begin to whisper.

"I know you're asleep, but I just wanted to tell you I love you. I love knowing that when you wake up, you'll do that cute little yawn that you always do and you'll pull on your slippers, shuffling into the bathroom." I hear Cameron chuckle to himself as he imagines it.

"I love the fact that I know all of the beautiful curves of your body. I love your personality, how bubbly you are and how kind you are to everyone you meet. I love how determined you are with your work, the main reason you're asleep right now. I love everything about you, honey. I don't know if I tell you that enough." He finishes, running his fingers down my thigh lovingly.

I grin and roll over, curling into his chest.
"I love you too."

A/N

I know this is really short but it's just something random that I thought of haha
Sorry for any spelling/grammar mistakes etc.!