stressed

I roll over on the couch, trying to get comfortable once again. I groan and roll over, checking the time. It is now an hour and a half after Cameron said he'd be done with his work.

I support Cameron's work completely, but I miss him. We both go to work all day and when he gets home, he works for another few hours and I usually end up falling asleep by myself.

I decide to get him to stop working and to spend time with me. I stand and pull my hair out of its ponytail, allowing it to flow down past my shoulders. I'm only wearing socks, cameron's t shirt, and undergarments; the way Cameron likes it best.

I shuffle down the hall, standing near the entrance to the computer room. I glance in and see my long-term boyfriend sitting in his computer chair, staring at the screen. He wears nothing but sweatpants, causing me to stare at him.

Cameron's eyes dart all over the screen as he clicks the mouse, his face showing that he's stressed.

Cameron is the type of person that lets his work consume him, and almost nothing can stop him from finishing it. This quality can be both positive and negative because he can be productive, but he usually overworks himself.

I step into the room quietly, my feet making soft sounds on the shiny wooden floor.

"Hey," Cameron looks up, quickly giving my body a once-over. "What time is it?"

"Half past eleven." I run my fingers through my hair, looking at him sadly.

"Honey, I'm sorry. I know you wanted to hang out with me... I miss you too. But I'm busy right now, can we hang out tomorrow?" Cameron's eyes meet mine and I pout. He apologizes once more and I frown, leaning on the wall.

I stand there for a minute, just watching him work, enjoying his presence.

"Shit." He says under his breath, running his fingers through his hair angrily. He looks at the computer screen and crosses his arms. I walk over hesitantly and run my fingernails up and down his toned biceps slowly.

"Babe, it's not healthy for you to be this stressed so often... please take a break." I plead, continuing to run my fingers up and down his arms. "C'mon, we can go upstairs and I'll help you... relax." I talk slowly, leaving kisses behind his ear and down his neck.

"I just have to finish this." He whispers, pointing to the screen and I shake my head. I get a sudden burst of confidence and neediness, spinning his chair around to face me. I climb onto Cameron's lap, straddling his waist.

I leave a few light kisses on his jawline and he places his hands on my back.

"Cameron, please baby..." I whisper in his ear slowly. "I really need you."

I lean back, looking into his eyes. I bite my lip and smirk, slowly grinding my hips into his.

"Y/N..." he warns, shutting his eyes. His hands grip my thighs and I kiss his jawline again.

"C'mon Cam... lets go up to bed." I kiss his soft lips slowly and then pull back, smirking. "We don't have to go to sleep if you don't want to."

"You really know how to convince me, huh?" Cam smirks and toys with my hair. I just giggle in response and he smiles, looking my body up and down.

"Can we go upstairs now?" I run my hands down his chest and abs, my eyes gazing into his. "Please?"

"Fine." He smirks and stands from the chair as I wrap my legs around his waist, giggling. He kisses my lips a few times, carrying us out of the computer room and up to our bedroom. He kicks the door shut with his foot and presses me against it, his lips remaining on mine.

This'll be a fun night...

A/N

Hope you enjoyed!
Sorry I didn't do a New Year's Eve imagine, I've been soososoosososo busy, I haven't had time to write, and this was in my drafts :(
I hope you had/have a great New Year's Eve!!

Sorry for any spelling/grammar mistakes!