picture perfect love

Tears pool over as I continue to stare at the photo displayed on my iPhone screen before me. The screen changes as Cameron's contact pops up. My shaky thumb reaches up and slides across, answering the call.

"Hey, babe! I'm on my way to my house but I can stop at your house if you need anything, do you need me to pick anything up for you at the store?" Cameron's cheery voice seeps into my head, which is cloudy with thoughts.

I don't answer, but I take in a shaky breath and sniffle instead.

"Y/N? Are you okay?" Cameron's tone of voice changes quickly as he notices that I am upset.

"Don't call me again, Cameron, okay? Just leave me alone." I speak softly, sobbing, and hang up my phone. My iPhone screen reverts back to the photo of Cameron and a random girl kissing.

In the photo, he stands in front of her, his hand placed on her hip as hers wrap around the hood of his sweatshirt.

The caption below gives me chills as I read it again.

'Vine-Star, Cameron Dallas, Pictured Locking Lips With Mystery Girl In Downtown Los Angeles!'

I feel my lip tremble again and a few tears slip down as I lock my phone, dropping it.

About ten minutes later, I hear my doorbell ring a few times. I ignore it and receive a text from Cameron.

Open the door, baby. Please let me talk to you. I don't know what I did, but I'm sorry. Please open the door, I'm worried.

I decide to ignore it. My parents aren't home, so I don't have to worry about them opening the door.

The doorbell chime continues to ring and echo throughout my home.

I hear the front door's knob unlock and the door swings open.

"Y/N, I know you keep a key underneath the flower pot." I hear his voice call out as he shuts the door. "Baby, where are you? I'm worried about you."

I ignore him and hug my knees to my chest, not wanting to talk to him at all.

I hear his footsteps bound up the stairs and he reaches my room, opening the door.
"Cameron, get out of my room." I wipe my tears, avoiding eye contact.

"Y/N, what happened?" He rushes over, kneeling beside my bed.

"Cameron don't play dumb. You know what you did." I scoot away from him in my bed.

"I really don't know." He speaks softly.

I unlock my phone and hand it to him, the photo still on the screen. Cameron's eyes scan the photo and he looks up at me, sadness in his eyes.

I rip the duvet off my body and walk out of my bedroom, going downstairs. Cameron stands quickly, following me.

I run down the steps and whip my front door open, ripping my phone from his hands.

"Baby, I-" he starts but I shove him and he stops talking.

"Get out my house right now, Cameron." I hold my hand to my mouth in an attempt to hold back my sobs.

Cameron shuts the front door and places his hands on my hips softly. I feel anger course through me at the very fact that he placed his hands on me after being found guilty of cheating on me.

His hands lift me with ease and he begins walking into the kitchen.
"Cameron, put me down. I'll call the cops on you if you don't get out of my house right now." I flail my arms and legs, trying to get out of his grip.

He sets me on the kitchen counter, standing between my legs.
"Baby, just listen to me for a minute." Cameron begs, looking into my rage filled eyes with his sad ones.

"Listen to you? Are you crazy?" I yell, making him flinch. "I don't even want to look at you right now!"

"Y/N, I didn't cheat on you." Cameron states softly. "I promise."

"Bullshit." I grumble, pushing him back with my leg to widen the space between us.

"I swear on my mom and my sister, Y/N. I didn't cheat on you and I never will." He speaks confidently, making it seem like he didn't cheat.

"Cameron, that's a fucked up thing to say. Why would you swear on your family over a disgusting thing that you did?" I feel my eyes tear up again.

"Because I didn't cheat on you. That picture is from six months ago, before I even met you. Management said they'd release it because I wouldn't go public about my relationship with you. I literally payed them money not to release it because I knew it would hurt you, but they didn't listen." Cameron confesses, hesitantly placing his hand on my leg. "I didn't- and never will- cheat on you. I swear."

"Is that true?" I whisper, looking up at his eyes.

"Yes, babe." Cameron nods, brushing my hair back with his fingertips and wiping my tears. "I'm so so sorry that you saw that picture before I did and before I could make them take it down."

"It's okay, Cameron, really." I nod, placing my hand on his. "At least I know the truth now. We decided it wouldn't be good for you to go public, so rumors are something I'm going to have to deal with."

Cameron looks down for a while before straightening up, looking up at me.

"You know what?" Cameron squeezes my hand. "We're going public. I don't care what management says. You're my girlfriend and I love you. You don't deserve to be hurt like this all the time."

"Y-you love me?" I whisper, smiling.

"Of course I love you. I'll say it to the world. I love you so much, Y/N." Cameron connects our lips, his fingers running through my hair.

"I love you too, Cameron." I smile and laugh, reconnecting our lips. He smiles into the kiss and steps closer to me, placing his hands on my back.

A/N

I hope you enjoyed!
Don't forget to vote!
Sorry for any spelling/grammar mistakes etc.