bad boy

(Yes, yes, yes. This imagine is based on Cameron's character, Felix, in his movie Expelled and somewhat on the character Andrew Clark from The Breakfast Club because that's one of my favorite movies and I've watched it 1000 times... ENJOY!)

"Y/N Y/L/N, please come down to the principal's office." I hear the announcement over the loud speaker, my eyes widening. A collection of hollers roars from the rest of my class until my teacher hushes them.

"Y/N, you can go." He nods and I thank him, scurrying off to the main office.

I walk inside, getting petty looks from the secretaries at the desks. I roll my eyes and push open the dean's door, seeing none other than the Cameron Dallas... my Cameron Dallas.

"Hey, babe." He grins, sitting slouched in the chair in front of the desk. He winks at me and I fail to hold back my smile even though I know he's done something that'll piss me off.

Cameron is my boyfriend of three years. We are currently in senior year, and he won my heart with his boyish charm back in sophomore year.

My boyfriend is definitely classified as a 'bad boy.' My parents don't really approve of him but they stopped caring when I stopped listening to them. I hate when he gets in trouble, I really do. Yet, I can't pull myself from him. He acts like a bad boy but he treats me like a princess.

"What'd you do?" I whisper yell at him, darting my eyes up to the principal. "Hi, sir. May I ask why I've been called down?"

I hear Cameron snicker at my use of proper words. I kick him with my foot, smiling at the principal.

"Ow!" He laughs, pulling his legs back.

"Mr.Dallas, your boyfriend, was caught skipping third period..." The principal glares at him. "Again."

"Cameron, really? You're gonna get suspended." I turn my head around to glare at my boyfriend too.

"I was just wondering if you had anything to with this." The principal raises his eyebrows at me.

"No, sir. I promise... I knew nothing about this." I shake my head quickly. "I hate when Cameron acts out just as much as you do."

"I assumed you weren't involved." The principal smiles kindly.

"Nah, I think Y/N was involved. I think you might just have to put us in detention together." Cameron speaks from behind me, a smirk in his voice.

"I swear I wasn't, he's just being annoying." I shake my head, talking to the principal.

"It's okay, Y/N." the principal sighs. "You, Cameron, on the other hand... you've acted out in class on many occasions, cut class three times in the past month, and you have four tardies... Its getting old and I think you're looking at a week long suspension."

"Wait- no, you can't. I'll stop. I'll go to class and I'll be quiet. I can't get suspended." My boyfriend speaks quickly.

"I'm sorry, it has to be done." The principal shakes his head.

"I'll do anything. I'll do community service or tutor the freshmen or something. Just please don't suspend me." Cameron stands and protests.

"I'm sorry, Mr. Dallas, but you-" the principal starts but I cut him off, cringing at my impoliteness.

"No, please don't suspend him. I know it doesn't seem like it, but school means a lot to his family and my parents won't let me see him anymore if he gets suspended... please." I plead for my boyfriend, caring too much about him to let him get suspended. "I don't have anything on my record, I never miss school, and I'm on the honor roll. I'm just asking you to let this slide, please."

"Fine," the principal sighs. "You're lucky you have Y/N, Cameron."

"Thank you so much." Cameron and I both say at the same time.

"Go back to class." He nods his head at the door. "And this is your last chance, Dallas."

Cameron nods and thanks him again, walking out of the office as he holds my hand.

We get into the hallway and Cameron tugs on my hand, leading me over to a pretty empty hallway, out of the view of any teachers.

"Thank you so much, babe." He grins, running his fingers along my arm. "You're a life saver."

"You're welcome." I smile, tucking my hair behind my ear. "I didn't want my parents to make me stop seeing you."

"I'm so in love with you." My boyfriend's hands slip around my waist and he connects our lips. I smile into the kiss, snaking my hand up his arm. The bell rings, allowing us to go to our next class.

"Go to class." I say quietly, smiling softly. "Try not to get in trouble, okay?"

"Maybe." He winks at me and jogs off towards his friends. I roll my eyes and laugh.

My crazy boy.

A/N

I hope you enjoyed!
Sorry for any spelling/ grammar mistakes etc.!