holiday season suprises

Cameron and I stand from our seats in the restaurant and he helps me put my coat on. I thank him and smile as we walk out of the restaurant, into the freezing cold air.

I am currently in New York City with my four-year boyfriend, Cameron. He wanted to take me here today to see the Rockefeller Center Christmas Tree and celebrate Christmas time with me, considering it's always been a dream of mine to come here during the holiday season.

Our plan was to walk over to the infamous tree after our dinner, so we are headed over there now. We turn the corner and see the enormous tree, covered in tiny sparkling lights.

"Oh, wow... look at it, Cam." I stare at it in amazement and look up at him.

"Let's get closer!" He grins and takes my hand, guiding me closer. We weave in and out of the crowd of people, getting close to it.

I look up in amazement and smile, finally seeing what has been a dream of mine for my whole life. The buildings and yellow taxis behind the huge tree add to the atmosphere of New York City.

"Hang on, I have to tie my shoe." Cam pulls me over to the side a little bit where there less people. I look at the tree, amazed by the beautiful sight in front of me.

"Cam!" I turn my head to get his attention so I can show him my view.

Cameron smiles up at me and pulls out a tiny black box.

I cover my mouth with my hands and my eyes tear up from happiness.

Everyone around us has stopped to look at us, making this even more magical.

"Y/F/N," Cam looks up at me, his breath creating a cloud in the cold air. "I have been in love with you for as long as I can remember. You have made every single one of my days memorable and better by just being yourself. I would like to spend the rest of my life with my best friend and the love of my life..."

I let out a sob/ laugh, smiling. He opens the box, revealing a beautiful diamond ring. The lights from the Christmas tree reflect off of the shiny surface of the diamond.

"Y/N, will you marry me?" Cameron looks up at me with hopeful eyes and a single tear falls from my eye.

"Yes!" I cry out, nodding and smiling. Cam takes my hand and slips the ring onto my shaky finger. He stands and I wrap my arms around his neck, smiling and laughing.

Everyone around us cheers and Cameron's arms wrap around my waist, lifting my feet off the ground slightly.

"I love you, Cameron." I whisper in his ear, kissing his cheek.

"I love you too, Y/N." Cam sets me back down, holding my face in his hands. Our lips connect, as he wraps his arm around my waist, causing people to continue their cheering.

This is the best Christmas gift ever... I'm getting married to the love of my life, Cameron Dallas.

A/N

Have a Merry Christmas/ happy Hanukkah/ anything you celebrate!
Hope you enjoyed the chapter!
Sorry for any spelling/grammar mistakes etc.!