your eyes

"Y/N," I hear Cameron drag out my name with his raspy morning voice. "Wake up, baby."

I open my eyes, squinting at the sunlight. I see Cameron hovering over me, his hair a mess. Darkness overtakes my vision again as I shut my eyes again, too tired to stay awake.

"Y/N!" Cameron laughs, jumping slightly as he shakes me to wake me up. "Open those beautiful green eyes... The morning is boring without you."

Cam leans down and kisses down my neck from my jawline to my collarbone, making me smile.

"Fine," I groan, opening my eyes again. "I'm awake."

Cameron cheers and smiles. I giggle and he falls to the side of me, allowing me to cuddle into his side. Cameron and I lay there and once I'm awake, I decide to annoy him.

I poke Cam's cheek repeatedly and he turns to me.
"Why are you poking me?" He laughs and I continue, poking him and ruffling his hair.

"Y/N, you're gonna get it." My husband laughs, staring at the ceiling. I laugh and poke his cheek a few more times.

"That's it!" Cam laughs and jumps on top of me, pinning my wrists beside my head. He nuzzles his face into my neck, giving me raspberries, which makes me laugh and I try to push him off but fail because of how strong he is.

He moves his hands down to my ribs and he tickles me, making me erupt with laughter while I flail my legs about.

"Cam! Stop! I'm sorry for annoying you!"' I manage out, laughing hysterically. "You're gonna make me give birth right here!" I refer to my baby that I've been pregnant with for about four months.

Cam finally stops tickling me and he laughs at me, attacking my face with kisses. I giggle and he stops, hovering over me and simply looking at me. His eyes scan my face and he stares into my eyes.

"What?" I smile up at him.

"You're so beautiful. Everything about you is just so pretty." He whispers, continuing to stare.

"Cam, stop." I giggle and blush, hitting his shoulder playfully.

He leans to the side, laying next to me again.
"Y/N," Cameron whines, placing his hand on my baby bump. "What if the baby doesn't have your eyes?"

"What's wrong with your eyes?" I turn my head towards him and furrow my brow.

"They're poop colored." Cam groans. "Yours are green and I love them."

"Babe, I love your eyes too! They're not poop colored." I giggle and squeeze my husband's hand. "Those eyes made me fall in love with you, you know?"

"Really?" Cam looks shocked. "My eyes? How?"

"Because! Every time I look into them, I feel calmer. They hold so much emotion and they tell me when you're happy or angry or sad." I run my fingers up and down his arm, smiling. "So, for that reason, I wouldn't mind if our baby got my eye color or your eye color. I'll still love them just the same."

"I love you so much." Cam grins and kisses my lips. He leans down, kissing my belly. "I love you too, even if you have my eyes."

A/N

Hope you enjoyed!
I'm sorry if you don't have green eyes
:-(
Have a good weekend!
Sorry for any spelling/grammar mistakes etc.