awkward encounters

"Here's a towel," Sierra throws me a towel and I thank her, drying myself off. I glance over at her younger brother, Cameron, who is now lifting himself out of the pool. Water droplets drip down his chest and I can't help but stare. "Stop staring at him, would you?"

My cheeks heat up at Sierra's comment and I shake my head, denying her correct thoughts.

Sierra and her little brother, Cameron, are about four years apart. I'm one year older than Cameron and three years younger than Sierra. The age difference never mattered to us and we quickly became close friends a while ago at cheer camp. We've been friends for about five years and I've always had a crush on her little brother, which I always deny when she tries to talk about it.

We get inside and go up to her room.
"You can shower first if you want." She nods towards her bedroom door, smiling kindly. I thank her and get in the shower, not taking a long time to be polite.

I finish drying off and wrap the towel around my body, straightening the bathroom up.

I hear Cameron come near the door, talking to his mom. I walk towards the door, placing my hand on the handle to open it.

"yeah, I'm getting in the shower now because I-" Cameron's sentence stops short as he opens the door and walks right into me. "Oh, I didn't see you there, sorry!"

As he's apologizing, I jump back from being startled, my towel falling. I pick it up quickly, covering my body up. Even though I covered my body up as fast as I could, it's obvious that Cameron saw everything.

"Woah, I-uh didn't know that you... looked like that." He stutters quietly, staring at the towel that now covers my body. I stare at him, confused as to if he means I looked really good or really bad. As if on queue with my thoughts, he quickly adds to his sentence. "Good, not bad! You looked- uh you look good! Wow, I just made this even more awkward."

"Uh- well, thank you." I stammer, looking down out of embarrassment, laughing.

I dart my eyes up to his face and he quickly looks away from my, now covered up, body. His cheeks turn pink as his mouth hangs open.
"I'm sorry for scaring you." He says quickly, awkwardly stepping back a lot.

"It's okay it happens to everyone." I say, trying to diffuse the awkwardness, but I only made it worse.

It happens to everyone? Why would I say that? This has never happened to literally anyone. Ever.

As soon as I look down, what I see causes my eyes to widen and my cheeks to deepen their red color.
"Uh, you, um..." I trail off, my eyes trained on his pants, unable to look away.

"Oh, god, someone kill me." Cameron covers up the bulge in his pants with a nearby towel, his cheeks' color deepening.

I, Y/N, just did that to Cameron Dallas, my biggest crush for over three years.

"Well, um, have a fun night with my sister, and-" he cuts himself off, his eyes widening. "My sister. Please don't tell her about this. Please."

"I won't, I won't. Don't worry." I giggle, slipping past him to get into Sierra's room.

"What the hell took you so long?" Sierra looks up at me from her bed and raises an eyebrow. "And why are you so red in the face?"

I just laugh and shake my head, grabbing dry clothes.

A/N

Hope you enjoyed!
Imagines might be kinda slow, I've been superrr busy!

Sorry for any spelling/grammar mistakes etc