shocking new styles

I pull into my driveway, nervously tapping my fingers on my steering wheel. I stop the car and shut it off, taking a deep breath as I flip the sun visor down, which has a mirror on the back of it.

I tilt it down, getting a better look at myself. My own appearance slightly shocks me because of my drastic change. I am not yet used to my new hair style.

I told my boyfriend, Cameron, that I was just going to the hair salon to get a slight trim, but I decided to make a drastic change. I dyed my naturally dark hair blonde, and cut it about five inches shorter.

I know that Cameron is typically attracted to brunette girls, so I'm nervous to see if he'll like my hair.

I place my fingers on the door handle and push it open, stepping out of my air conditioned car into the warm California air.

Walking up to my front door, my heels make small clicking sounds against the pavement.

I nervously smooth my dress out, pushing my key into the doorknob and pressing my fingers against the wood, opening the door into mine and my boyfriend's apartment.

"Baby, I'm home!" I call out, shutting the door behind me. I take off my sunglasses and place them on the small table near the door, along with my keys.

"Hey, Y/N!" Cameron calls back from the couch in the living room.

I walk into the room to see that he's playing video games.

I walk up behind him and place my hands on his shoulders, running them down his chest slightly. He chuckles softly, his chest rumbling beneath my fingers. "Hey, babe." He speaks softly and pauses the game while I walk around the couch and stand in front of him.

His eyes slowly travel up my body, finally landing on my face.

"Oh, my god." His eyes widen and I cringe.

"Do you hate it?" I ask quietly, nervously brushing through my brand new hair with my fingers.

"Hate it?" Cameron smirks, running his hands up my thighs and resting them on my hips, still sitting on the couch while I stand before him. He stands and turns us around, pushing the back of my knees against the couch. I lean back and lay down as he climbs on top of me and hovers over me. "Baby girl, I love it."

"You do?" I ask, biting my lip while I giggle.

"Oh, yeah." He nods, looking from my lips to my eyes. "Super sexy."

I blush and laugh, hiding my face behind my hands.

I uncover my face and look into my boyfriend's eyes while he brushes his fingers through my hair. "Your hair is so soft." He whispers, smiling softly.

"I'm glad you like it, I thought you'd hate it." I admit, caressing his face with my fingers.

"You thought I'd hate it?" Cameron furrows his brow and flips us over so I'm straddling his waist. "Why?"

"Because you usually like brunettes." I shrug.

"You make anything look sexy, baby girl." Cameron leans up, kissing me. I kiss him back and smile into the kiss while he runs his hand along my back.

"Even sweatpants?" I giggle, pecking his lips. "And a sweatshirt?"

"Especially sweatpants and a sweatshirt." He smiles and pecks my lips each time he speaks a few words.

"I love you." I giggle and he repeats the words, kissing all over my face.

A/N

I hope you enjoyed this imagine!
Sorry for any spelling/grammar mistakes etc.