Ghetto

August POV

I ain't feeling this hood shit at all. I mean Miami is cool but it's certain parts I just don't fuck with...like the hood!

I put on my blue and red plaid button down Ralph Lauren shirt, khaki skinny legs, and my Sperrys. I put my diamond earrings in my ear and my gold watch on my wrist. I sprayed some of my favorite cologne and headed down stairs.

"August when you get home the maid will be here. So don't panic." Ma told me. She put her gold and black hair up in a professional bun as she grabbed her brief case.

She's this big time Lawyer. She's like Johnny Cochran in the court room. They not seeing my mom in a debate. Not even my dad can win a simple argument with this woman.

"When we going back to our old neighborhood?" I asked.

"We staying here, August! It's closer to our jobs." She said. I rolled my eyes and left out the house. I hopped in my silver Bugatti and swerved off listening to Chris Brown x Love More.

First day of school and I really don't want to go. These ghetto hoes gone be falling all on me and these niggas gone be hating. I ain't got time for this.

I pulled up to the school and made sure I locked the doors behind me. I tried parking far away from other cars so they won't hit it, scratch it, lean on it, or even stare at it! I walked up to the school with my hands in my pocket. I could feel the leather wallet in my pocket. I wonder do I have money in it cause I'm hungry.

"You must be new?" A girl pranced up to me. And the thirst begins.

"Yea." I sighed.

"Oh you cute." She smiled showing her dimples.

"Thanks." I said. She cute too but I got a girlfriend. This girl got some cute green eyes and cute dimples. Plus she light skinned. But I just can't date her. She too thirsty for me.

"Girl stop acting thirsty and lets go to class." Another girl walked up and grabbed the girl's arm and pulled her off. She cut her eyes at me before turning the corner.

Now that girl was fine! She had curves in all the right places! Only thing I don't like is she look ghetto! She wore this half shirt that showed EVERYTHING! Her shorts were high waist but curved at her crotch showing her wax. She wore Jordan's just like any other hood rat.

"Homie you lost?" This dude walked up to me. He looked descent at least.

"Yea mane. Where the office?" I asked.

"That way." He said pointing ahead of me.

"Thanks." I said about to walk off but he grabbed my shoulder. I looked at him like he was crazy.

"I saw you looking at Blue." He smirked.

"Who the hell is Blue?" I said moving out his touch.

"That thick honey that was talking to you with Lia." He smirked.

"Oh I don't know them girls." I said.

"Well good cause them sisters ain't going! Niggas would kill to get in they pants but from what I heard they ain't giving it up." He whispered the last part to me. Well Lia, I'm guessing that's her name, was about to drop her panties for me.

"I got a girl anyway." I said.

"Good cause these chicks round here is crazy." He laughed and walked off. I walked on to the office. This ain't gone work.

Blue POV

I sat in 1st period next to Lia. She was talking my ears off about god knows what. Sometimes I just drown her out because her conversations be pointless!