Tuesday, December 20

Dear Diary:

Woah, it's been a while

Hahahahahahahaha

Please don't kill me I love you-

So...

Christmas is really close. Like really fucking close. Like fucking five days away.

I didn't even buy anything for anyone.

I was thinking of buying everyone a cactus and wrapping it in newspaper but that would be really shitty and I don't have money for that.

So I'll just...

Give everyone a coupon.

"Merry Christmas, get some free small fries at McDonald's for a limited time only"

I'm such a nice person.

But then also...

We got that motherfucking ass Christmas party coming up. I don't know how many times I've told everyone to cancel that since it's the worst idea ever. But Finland says "We should all reunite in harmony this Christmas" or some bullshit like that.

So this Christmas, I'm gonna stand at the door with a rifle all like "GET THE FUCK OUTTA MY HOUSE" and hope for the best.

Nya-

Also, guess who had to give out all the freaking invitations the other day?

:D kms

Wandering around handing invitations to people isn't what I consider a healthy activity.

I might of skipped the Baltic countries accidentally.

Oops.

Nobody would of cared anyways. It's not a loss.

But the real disaster was having to remember the people who I gave one to. I might of accidentally given somebody four invitations,  who knows?

The fun started when I got to China's house (I'm not a goddamn magician. I take planes.)

So I sorta ran up to his house and accidentally knocked a hundred times on his door, shoved the invitation in his face and walked in.

I'm not rude but he was the one who said "I guess you're part of the family" and family burst into your house out of nowhere and crash on your couch. I'm just doing my job.

But then Hong Kong came down the stairs running as soon I came in like

HK: h I IC E L A ND

Me: Woah- how'd you know I arrived?

HK:  It suddenly felt cringey around here

I lost my ability to even-

To be honest, I don't even know what our relationship is anymore. I'm not saying that it's terrible but it's quite interesting.

Sometimes our relationship is like

HK: You are the rarest of the pepes

Me: aw

And other times it's like

HK: *awkward trumpet playing*

Me: *slamming the oven door open and close*

But then it's like

HK: Can I hug you?

Me: Ew, no

And sometimes it's like

Me: GIVE ME A SHOT TO REMEMBER

HK: AND YOU CAN TAKE ALL THE PAIN AWAY FROM ME-

Finland: What the fuck is going on- WHY THE HELL ARE YOU GUYS WEARING BLACK EYELINER?!

Me: ......

HK: .........

And things just go like that. I don't even know to be honest but it's like....

No, I have no idea.

I literally don't.

And to be very honest with you because you're my diary and nobody beside me will read this-

I stayed over at his house and watched Lazy Town all day.

I mean I love that show. The songs are better the crap music on the radio and it's really funny.

Don't you dare say otherwise or I'll rip your ass off and feed it to Stingy.

It sounded funny in my mind...

It's probably not.

....

Yeah,  it isn't.

..... somebody kill me.

-Meh

This would of been the 69th chapter if it weren't for the two A/N ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡° )