Read this

Here are some things you should know about the story.

The world they live in is obviously different from ours, their technologies and everything are different from ours and for some aspects they're behind us I guess.

The kingdom is called Aelya and there are different cities/villages, you'll find out in the next chapters (the capital is Sayl).

Races/species:
Humans: they live in human villages.

Demons: they live in either humans' or demons' villages. When they live in human villages they're usually in the army or politics. They have important roles in the kingdom, even though they're creepy and sorrounded by a dark aura (that humans don't feel). There are no poor demons.

Halfbloods: they're half human and half demon, usually their father is human, while the mother is a demon. They must live their life hiding because they're discriminated by both of the races.

RANKS (only humans have ranks and they're defined by the color of the clothes they wear):
1st rank
White: The king, queens + sons/daughters of the king and one of the queens, they're considered pureblood nobles and they're royalties.
2nd rank
Light blue: they're still pureblood but they're not royalties, just nobles. (example: if the king's brother has a child it'll be 2nd rank)
3rd rank
Dark blue: halfblood nobles, pureblood father/mother and a mother/father of 3rd rank or below.
4th rank
Red: they're still part of the important families but neither of the parents is a pureblood (doctors, alchemists, army generals etc.)
5th rank
Purple: merchants and builders.
6th rank
Green: common workers.
7th rank or also referred as "scum rank" by others
Brown: extremely poor people and servants

All demons wear black.

Humans can't really hurt demons because they'll just heal really quickly if humans don't use something (you'll find about this later), while demons can hurt each other.

If there's something else that I didn't mention and you'd like to know, feel free to ask.