Chapter 28

Sehun's lips brushed against mine, softly at first. It sent shivers through my body, I was probably trembling but I kissed him back, that was my reply.
I felt his fingers brushing away some strands of my hair from my face. Everything seemed to heat up at his touch.

He groaned softly before circling me with his arms, pulling me closer. His kiss intensified, I felt like the whole had disappeared and it was only us two. My fingers gripped his hair, pulling him closer, as if he could be closer than he already was.

The other times we've kissed were like nothing compared to this.

This time, we were both into it, we wanted it. It was as if my insides were melting, I've never wanted anyone like this before.

I heard something rustling a few meters away from us, but I didn't care at all in that moment. Sehun moved slightly back, our lips parted. We were both catching our breath.

We've been probably seen by somebody. I glanced at Sehun.

He was looking directly at me, in my eyes. His gaze was eating me alive.

Another rustle.
Sehun's expression changed. We broke in a laugh.

"This happened way too many times." I commented. There was always somebody interrupting us.

"I don't care anymore." Sehun replied before pulling me closer again.

I stopped his lips before they could be pressed against mine with my index.

"Yeah but I do." I chuckled. "We're still in front of Luhan's room." I whispered in shock at the realization. I turned around to walk away.

I watched him smile out of the corner of my eye as he followed me.

Right when we turned around the corner, Tao and Kris were standing there.

Tao grinned mischievously at Sehun. I blushed as Sehun pushed me forward by placing his hands on my shoulders.

They silently watched us while we walked away.
"I swear, everyone knows everything in this family." I pouted.

"Well then, at least everybody knows you're mine."

I shoved my fist against his chest. "When did I agree to that?"

We were already in front of my room now.
"I think it was clear from your actions." He stated.
"I only respond back." I glared at him.
"That's exactly as telling me that you agree on being mine." He smirked.

"No it's not!" I slightly opened the door to my room. "Why isn't it agreeing on you being mine then?"

"I never said I wasn't yours." He smiled in amusement as I blushed again.

"You drive me crazy." I sighed before walking in my room.
"In every way." He winked at me through the crack of the door.

I shut the door close at him, but then I heard him chuckle from the other side.

"See you tomorrow-" He raised his voice "Halfblood."

I flopped down in my bed, burying my face in the sheets as I felt my cheeks burning like crazy, but I was smiling.

-

The next morning I woke up to a really nice fragrance. Since my room was really close to the kitchen, D.O. was probably making somethig. It was definitely for something special since he had woken up so early in the morning, I walked to the room.

"Good morning." I said and he greeted me back.

My eyes fell on the ingredients he was using.
"Are you making a dessert?" I asked as I looked at the vanilla flowers on the table.