Promo

I know a lot of people hate these things, but it's the only way I have to promote another story. Please forgive me!

I'm going to continue writing my book "Lost | Baekhyun" from now on, check it out if you want, I'm really making a big effort this time, not only in making an interesting plot but I'm also trying to improve my writing skills.
I personally like Lost more than this book, probably because I've grown a little bit as a writer and the plot this time is really planned in detail. I'd be really happy and thankful if you gave it a look!

Lost | Baekhyun
[Seoul - 2117 - Facility .03]
A girl wakes up in the middle of the night to only find herself in a place she doesn't recognize. Although she can't recall anything from her past, she feels as if she has forgotten something very important.

She then finds a boy in the unfamiliar place. It seems like he doesn't know anything about his past too, just like her, just like all the young people in the facility. He's not like the others though, everybody says he's... crazy, out of his mind.

The only thing they remember is the tic tac of a clock before the complete darkness.
The tic tac of their lives.

https://www.wattpad.com/story/114151193-lost-baekhyun

______________

P.S. I've currently almost finished writing the second special chapter, I'm not sure when I'll publish it though, I'm so sad about ending this book .