Chapter 8.5 {Sehun}

This is Sehun's point of view of what happened at the beginning of chapter 8.
__________

— Sehun's P.O.V —

I woke up and noticed that I couldn't feel my right arm. The position I was in was very uncomfortable, I didn't think my bed could be this painful.

I slightly opened my eyes and saw a ball of hair in front of me... light brown hair. That wasn't mine.

My arm was under something, or well, to be more precise, under someone.

That someone was Nayla.

The memories of what happened last night were suddenly flushing in my mind.

After I told her she could trust us and that we were happy to help her, she had fallen asleep with her head resting on my shoulder.

It was uncomfortable yes, but I didn't want to wake her up.

My shoulder started to hurt after an hour, or what seemed like an hour to me, and she wasn't planning on waking up.

I could even hear her snore a bit, I smiled a bit.

After being in that position for so long, I started to feel tired as well.

And that's probably when i fell asleep.

I looked at her... at her hair to be more precise. It was a funny situation to me.

I've never been so close to a girl now that I think about it, because I've never really been interested in anyone. It wasn't even me the one who got interested in her when we found her. Kai seemed the most curious about her among us all, maybe alongside with Chanyeol.

But I was the one who had to pay attention to her the most anyway. I had to somehow not dislike her or else... That's another story, I don't even want to think about it and she doesn't need to know.

But now that I got to know her, I really didn't dislike her anymore. I felt like she was a genuine person, even though her behavior wasn't one of the best. She probably hates me because of our practice together, but I want her to be strong enough to defeat every demon that could cross her path.

Anyway, I was glas it was her.

I headd steps coming outside of the kitchen so I instinctively closed my eyes.

Baekhyun and Chanyeol were talking.

"Look at these two." I heard them mumbling. "They're already so friendly with each other." Baekhyun chuckled for what Chanyeol had said.

"Ohh look at least one is waking up." I thought they were talking about me so I opened my eyes a little.

Chanyeol slightly hit Baekhyun with his elbow because he had noticed me.
"Lovebirds, it's time to wake up, breakfast is ready~" Baekhyun hummed. "We'll leave you for now, but we're all waiting for you in the kitchen~"

I felt Nayla moving a bit, so I closed my eyes again, not knowing what to do.

She was now facing me, I could feel her eyes on me. She was definitely observing me and now it would've been even weirder for me to suddenly open my eyes.

I felt another movement, it was probably her hand moving. I was frozen like that.

"What in the world is taking them so long?" I heard Kris from the kitchen. Nayla instantly got away from me.

"Sehun, wake up. Breakfast is ready." She poked my arm.

I opened my eyes because of the touch. I wasn't expecting it, even though it wasn't even anything much.

She looked like she was a bit suspicious, but I couldn't even open my mouth when she awkwardly started to walk fastly to the kitchen where everyone was.

Ah, great.

________

This is shorter than my usual chapters I know, but it's a special so pLEASE DON'T HATE ME FOR THAT.

Would you like me to bring more chapters with different point of views? I think I could make a Luhan one in the future.. Tell me what you think about it!

Ah Luhan... cry with me for ot12.