Special Chapter (1)

"Did you find it?" I said with a harsh voice. "I can't believe you forgot it."
"One moment please." He said frustrated.
"I don't know if I'll resist." I growled.

"Here it is, finally." He let out a sigh of relief as he opened the door to his family's castle.
"I was freezing to death!" I shouted annoyed. "How much did it take you to find that stupid key?"

"Aren't you the one who can copy other people's powers? But there you are being useless in these situations. Kai's power could've teleported us in." He protested.
"I never found the time to observe him teleporting. Don't expect me to know how to use everyone's power right away." I huffed.
"Didn't you say you teleported in front of Gendros last time you showed off to everyone how greatly you catched the enemy all by yourself?" He said with a fake smile plastered on his lips.

"That was because I was in danger and even I don't know until this day how I was able to do all of that." I rose up an eyebrow at him.

"Then you could've just used that fire-breathing power of yours." He said as he didn't let me walk in.
"Didn't you hear Chanyeol? I could set fire to my hair or even something worse could happen." I rolled my eyes as I tried to push him away from the doorframe.
"Then stop whining if you want to come in." He said with the fake expression still on his face.

"If somebody actually saved me himself from the bad guy I would gladly listen to everything he says." I returned the fake smile.
"Woah, this escalated so quickly." replied Sehun before moving away.

"That's what you get for challenging me." I shrugged my shoulders.

"That's also what I like about you." His fake smile faded away to be replaced by a real warm one.
"And I like you for liking that part of me." I winked. "Normally people would say I'm too cocky."

"You are." He replied and I glared at him. "But I am too, so that's why it's fun."
"Safe." I commented and he winked back at me.

We were actually at his castle because we had to look for an important folder. His father needed it by the evening so he sent us to find it. Nobody was there because all the servants, that were now workers, had a short period of vacation. I was very happy when I heard about it. Everybody was finally treated right.

"Where's your mother?" I suddenlh asked him out of curiosity. He never really talked to me about her.
"She's in Perys." He sighed. "My parents don't really see each other much. She's of an important household as well and since she's the eldest daughter she has a lot to do there."

"So everything doesn't go to the first male son in demon families?" I questioned since it was what usually happened in the human society.
"No, I've already told you. Demons are all about who's more capable. It doesn't matter if you're a guy or a girl."
"I see." I nodded. "I like it. I wish humans could learn it from demons."
"Now that Luhan is trying to mix us together, it could happen." He reassured me.

As we talked, we forgot why we were actually there. We were using the time to find more about each other since we hadn't have really time before. Sehun was always at the royal castle or somewhere far away with Luhan.

"I never had the chance to ask you..." started Sehun. "What do you think about my father?"
I really liked his father to be honest. He was reliable and very kind, unlike Sehun. A smile made its way to my lips.
"Why are you smiling by yourself?" He called me back to reality.
"I just thought about how your father is much better than you." I sticked my tongue out.
"Woah." He let out. "Do you have a crush on my father now?"
I cringed at the thought and he laughed at me.