Chapter 7

I woke up drenched in sweat.

I kept making that dream, it was so weird.

What is that door? Where is that place? Who is that woman? Why did it feel so familiar?
I couldn't answer any of those questions.

But actually, I knew something now. Those symbols on the door. I knew where I've seen them. On the walls and on the boys' necks. They were their families' symbols and the biggest one I noticed last time was mine.

My head started to hurt, too many things were happening all at once. Are my memories from my younger self coming back? Because I don't know anything about me before the age of 6, I only remember the face of an old lady, but Naryssa, the lady I worked for, told me she died and left me as a servant there. Why would I dream of a young woman I have never seen though?

Could it be my mother?

But something else came up to my mind. Suho and the others never mentioned her because they probably didn't know anything about her, I'm a halfblood so she was a human and usually, demons and humans have babies secretly. But on top of that, for a human woman to have a demon's baby is very very difficult because demons are much more powerful and that goes for halfbloods as well. In most of the cases, if not in every case, women die because of it. The lady I dreamt of couldn't be my mother.

I got up from my bed because I couldn't sleep anymore.

I opened the door and saw Chanyeol lighting up the lanterns. Because we were underground, there wasn't any light coming from outside. I couldn't tell before but it was probably morning now.

I greeted him. "Hi, do you need some help with those?" I didn't really wait for him to say yes. I blew at one of the lanterns right in front of my room, a little flame was formed.
"Wait, what?! You have the power of fire?" Chanyeol was very surprised.

"I can only light up a few little things. I can't make a bigger flame, I don't know why." I explained.
He seemed like he was thinking very hard. "Maybe you need some practice perhaps? But it's strange, your family had the power of telekinesis.." He scratched his head.

We were on the upper floor, above the living room where I talked with all of them yesterday. The kitchen was downstairs as well, so we went down.

Kyungsoo was already there making breakfast for everyone. I heped him again, I wanted to be of some use.

As we were eating, Suho and Kris told me I had to get some training. I wanted that as well. My power could get much better and also my physical strength and agility. I wanted to become a good fighter, because now I had almost everyone against me.

They showed me the place where they practiced. It was downstairs, so I found out there were actually three floors at the Base.
The practice room was huge. It wasn't even a room. It was pretty much all the floor, there was only one other little room where they kept some things. The rest of it was all space to practice. They had everything. I noticed especially some weird wooden mannequins to try your kicks. I wanted to use those first.

I wasn't the only person there obviously. Everyone came with me as well and after letting me explore and see the place, Suho started talking.

"We usually practice in pairs and since Sehun hasn't got a partner yet you can go with him." He told me.
"But that will bring me down! I want to practice seriously, I don't want to teach to a halfblood everything from the basis." Sehun was complaining and itching my nerves. Suho just glared at him and walked away.