Chapter 10

"You're finally here." Luhan stated.

I was fully confused. I stared for one, two, three minutes but he was there, in front of me with his white royalty clothes. "I'm real, don't worry." He was looking at me.
"What..what do you want from me?" I asked while trying to search for a way out of there.

"I don't want anything from you, but I need you." He tried to come closer but I backed away from him. Damn, I couldn't see anything because of the darkness, the candle was pretty much useless.

"Listen, I thought you were a good person when I found you back there. You were wounded and I cared enough to help you. I mean no treat to all of you humans. Why won't you leave me alone?" I tried to raise my voice, I hoped deep in my heart that Sehun and the others would've eventually heard me that way.

"I don't want to harm you. They are the ones who'll harm you." He pointed behind him at the two huge doors where I came from.

"They?" I asked, I tried again to look for an escape so I slightly moved to my right, maybe there was another door or something.

"Yes, they. Demons won't help you. They're tricking you. When you least expect it, they're going to give you to the other demons and enjoy seeing you in pain or even seeing you getting killed." He was raising his voice as well.

I didn't even think seriously about what he was telling me, I decided to trust them a long time ago and I didn't want to betray them for some royalty that was saying so.

"They're good people. They care about me." I could touch the wall next to me now. I tried to slightly look for a door, but ugh, there weren't any.

"You can't escape from here, don't look forward to it. This is the only way out and in." He had noticed what I was doing.

"Anyway, they are not good people. They are demons." He added.

"I trust them." I tried to look on the other side, on my left. But I couldn't notice the presence of a door there too.

At this point, it was either me trying to break free by running into that door or the others rescuing me, but they didn't seem to be coming any time soon.

I looked at him. I couldn't see much because of the few light coming from the candle, but he seemed very tired as if he hadn't sleep for days. Hopefully he wasn't so strong, he was a human afterall, I'm a half demon. Maybe I had a chance to return to Sehun. But I had to catch him off guard.

"See? They're not coming for you. They probably left you here to the other demons. Once you get out of here it's going to be hell for you." He slightly walked in my direction again.

'Screw the right timing, maybe I won't have any other chances afterwards.'

And with that thought in my mind, I started running in his direction, past him, to get to the door. Obviously he grabbed me before I could even arrive there, but something I didn't expect was that he was strong enough to slam me on the wall.

"Stop right here."

Now that I could clearly see him, I noticed his white clothes weren't so white afterall. They were dirty.. He probably waited for days hiding in here. Anyway, I didn't even reply, I tried to blew at his hand like how I did with the guard when we were in Perys and I eventually succeeded again. I got rid of his grip on me.