Chapter 26

What have they done to him?

I ran to him as soon as I saw him. He was looking bad, really bad. Not only his clothes were ripped to shreds...but he himself didn't look any better. His body was covered by wounds, they were fresh. Some of them were definitely from this morning. Although he had black clothes on, I could tell they were probably soaked in blood. I felt horrified at the sight of the chains on his hands, they had left a mark on his wrists.

"I'll get you out of here." I said as I looked for something to break the chains with. His eyes were following me, but he wasn't replying.

I felt like throwing up, because of the smell of blood and rotten meat in that room. This wasn't a laboratory, this was more like a torture chamber. As I looked more accurately into it, there were knifes, bowls filled up with things I didn't want to know and chains on each corner of the room. This wasn't a normal laboratory.

A knife wasn't going to be enough to break those chains, but another idea came to my mind. I placed myself next to him, I took one of the chains and blew on it. If I couldn't break them, then I was going to melt them.

My plan worked, I successfully freed him from being chained up agaist the wall even though he still had the parts on his wrists, I didn't want to burn him. I quickly grabbed him as he was falling on me, he couldn't even stand up on his own.

His eyes were slowly closing.

"Sehun!" I shouted in panic as I shook him a little. "I need you awake!"
But he closed his eyes.

"Don't leave me now, please" I panicked. "Please!"

He managed to open his eyes a bit, as he was still in my arms.
"They took my blood." He grunted. "Loads of it." His voice wasn't steady at all, it felt like he was making a huge effort only to say those words.

I thought about dragging him with me until we could meet Kyungsoo or somebody else, but I didn't consider the fact that he was completely knocked off and I wasn't strong enough to support his whole weight.

My heart felt like exploding. Why was I so useless by myself? Think Nayla, think!

Right at that moment, I felt Luhan's aura. He wasn't covering it up anymore, that meant he was calling for Kai. Kai. I could've called him. Shoot, I missed the chance. Now it was going to become hell. With Luhan's halfblood aura in evidence, demons were going to come. I needed to move fast.

I gently placed Sehun on the floor with his back against the floor. I turned my gaze to the knifes.

"Don't you even think about it." I heard Sehun say in agony.

It was this or nothing.

I roughly grabbed one and placed it against my wrist. I cut through my skin, not too deep I wasn't trying to kill myself, but I needed a decent amount of blood to come out.

"Drink this." I said to Sehun as I pulled my wrist closer to his lips.

"No." I couldn't tell what was going on in his mind. "No, why did you even do thi-" I cut him off. "We are wasting it!" I said while blood was dripping down my wrists on the floor.

I did something I would've never imagine I was going to do in my life. I placed my lips against my wrist and sucked the blood in.