Chapter 16

As I rolled myself in the bed, I heard Sehun growl in annoyance from the floor, where he was supposed to sleep since he had insisted once again for me to sleep on his bed. I eventually gave in because he didn't stop to annoy me about it and I didn't want the others to think he wasn't being nice to me if they found out I was the one sleeping on the floor.

"Can you stop moving around?" He groaned. "I'm trying to sleep and I can't because you keep making noises."

"Well, I'm sorry but I'm trying to sleep as well and I can't find a comfortable position." I snapped back. He was the one who let me in his bed in the first place, he better not take that back. I rolled again on the ther side, to face him, but from the tiny bit I could see in the darkness, I could tell he was on his back facing the ceiling.

"I said stop." He snorted.

"Okay okay, I'll stop." I sighed. "But really, my bed was a lot more comfy than yours."

"Didn't you say you find comfortable even sleeping on the floor?" He retorted back. "My bed shouldn't be a problem then."

"Perhaps the floor is better than your bed."

"I'm assuming you can't sleep on that bed because it's mine. Aw, your mind filled with thought about me?" He said with a flirty voice, I could see him winking at me in my mind. I felt my cheeks heating up.

"Shut up, I want to sleep."

"Are the roles inverted now?" He chuckled.

I didn't reply since I hoped to fall asleep soon, but I just couldn't. Even though he gave me clean and new bedsheets to use, I just couldn't get over the fact that everything smelled like him. I mean, it was his room afterall and as he said, my mind was actually filled with thoughts about him. He didn't leave me alone for the entire day and now I had to put up with him even at night.

This time I was the one to groan as I frustratedly turned to the other side.
"Didn't you say you'll stop?" He snapped.

"I thought you fell asleep." I replied, trying to give him an excuse.

"How can I fall asleep if you keep torturing me."

"I'm not torturing you." I rolled my eyes even though he couldn't see me. "Actually, you're the one who's torturing me." I said as I thought about this morning, how he, Lay and Suho got away from me and talked about something secretly. "What did Lay want to say this morning?" I tried to ask.

It took him a few minutes to respond and his response couldn't sound more annoying than ever. "That's none of your business." He had replied.

"It is, he said that after mentioning me, so I assume it is my business." I retorted back at him, I had a point.

"Shut up, I want to sleep." He said abruptly.

"I won't shut up until you tell me." I smirked in the darkness.

"This is going to be a long night." He sighed.

-

—Sehun's P.O.V—

"This is going to be a long night." I sighed. I couldn't believe she caught up. I thought she'd forget about it and not give it too much importance since it came from Lay's mouth. But heck, she seemd to like Lay so much. she was always kind and smiley around him, I get it that he was sweet and kind to her as well in the first place, but I didn't like the difference between how she treated him and how she treated me. And above that all, I had no intention to tell her about it.