Special Chapter (2)

I was cutting some potatoes when I heard the main door open.

"Sehun?" I asked. "Is that you?" I raised my voice, since I was in the kitchen. The main door was downstairs, but anyway, nobody was replying.

"Can you please answer?" I was almost shouting now. "Stop it with the stupid games."
But again, nobody replied. I was pretty sure I had nothing to worry about though, Sehun would often try to scare me and he failed every single time.

I put down the knife I was holding in my right hand and I layed it down on the table. My left hand left the potato I was holding still while I was cutting it a few seconds ago.
I stretched my back and I headed towards the door that led to the hallway. The main door was downstairs so I had to walk to the stairs.

Once again, before stepping out I called out: "Sehun? Where are you?"

I rolled my eyes as if he could see me, because he was still hesitating to show up.
"I know it's you, haven't we been through this already?" I shouted once again in annoyance, but it felt like I was really talking to myself. I was very surprised at how he was managing to keep silent, it didn't happen often.

It wasn't fully dark outside since the sun was setting, so I stepped out without a candle or any light with me because I could still see a bit. While I was walking downstairs, I noticed how lonely felt the castle today. Sehun and I decided to give our employees a few days in peace and even Sehun's relatives, who live here, decided to have a small vacation in Ferys. Our kingdom, Aeyla, wasn't a very big region so Ferys was probably one of the few towns that had interesting places to visit and interesting activities to do.

I had stepped in the main hallway by now, the door was a few meters away from me.
I couldn't help but notice it was slightly open.
Another fail from Sehun's behalf or did he think it would scare me?

The door shut closed as I used Luhan's telekinesis. I had mastered using his power now too.

My attention was caught by a weird motion my mind captured, I had just felt another person's aura, but it vanished away in a few seconds.
What really made me slightly scared at this point was the fact that it wasn't Sehun's, I knew his aura too well. Somebody was covering up his aura, but he had probably made a small mistake.

"You found me out I guess." I heard a masculine voice from outside so I instinctively opened the door to confront him but there wasn't anyone. The garden looked the same as always.

"Who are you?" I asked as I was still standing in front of the door.
"Somebody you know." He replied and now I was hearing the voice from behind.
I turned my head but nobody seemed to be around.

"Why are you here?" I made another question.
"You'll soon find out." replied the man, from above, this time. I felt a cold breeze on my arm.

"What does that even mea-" as I tried to speak another gust of wind came from the open door in front of me and it took a few seconds for me to catch a glimpse of a shadow approaching. I couldn't see that well because it had become almost dark outside.

He was in front of me in a matter of a time and I was caught off guard because I got pushed outside the castle by a weird force.

He placed a hand on my mouth as my back hit against the door behind me and my eyes started to adjust to the very little light left.
I squinted as I noticed who was the man in front of me.

"Please don't tell Sehun I failed, I can't believe even my tricks didn't work." Sehun's father said apologetically as he removed his hand from my mouth.

I started laughing.

"Your acting and effect were alright, you almost got me." I said as I brushed off a tear from my eye.