NEW COVER + Author Talk

Hello my fellow readers
I decided to make a new cover for Halfblood since I didn't like the old one anymore. I'm pretty satisfied with this one now... but what do you think about it?

Also, I wanted to thank all of the new readers and everyone that voted and commented on this book. Y'all are so kind and i loVE YOU.

There's still a special chapter I have to publish, but I'm really unsure about it, I think I'm going to rewrite it once again because the way I wrote it doesn't appeal me that much, so I'm sorry ashajshsj
It will come soon, as I promised, just be patient ;; It'll be a veeery special chapter, so look forward to it. I just hope I can make it great enough.

_______

On a serious note there's also something else I wanted to talk about.
It's almost been a month since Jonghyun's death. I know this is an EXO ff and all, but I still wanted to make some space for him. I just got over the fact that such a young and talented person decided to leave us. I was literally avoiding this theme so much, because it hurt me and saddened me very much (and it still does). But I figured out I have to let it go. It was his decision and I felt so stupid and useless as a fan, we could've noticed, we could've maybe done something. But I'm not here to talk about that. Anyway, that's why I'm talking about him only now. Shinee were actually the first group (alongside with B1A4) that I started to listen to, I didn't like k-pop that much at the beginning to be honest, but they made me actually like it after some time. Shinee had and still have a soft space in my heart. Junghyun did his best, I know he did. I don't want to bore anyone with a longass poem about my love for Jonghyun. So let's remember him as the talented and hard-working person he is. You did well Jonghyun. We loved you before and we still love you.
Rest in peace, Jonghyun.