Chapter 6

The Base was located in -literally in- a mountain behind Sayl. The entrance was a little cave and I didn't have any idea how Kris was able to find it because the trees and bushes looked all the same to me and probably to Sehun as well, we just kept following Kris and trusting him. He knew where he was going.

Seeing Luhan on that carriage had shocked me, but I didn't tell it to Sehun and Kris. I didn't want them to worry once again and have another problem, it was only my problem, well it wasn't even a problem. I just thought it was strange that I found a royalty in such a small village and he was hurt on top of that. But I should probably forget about it already.

Although it was still light outside, we were surrounded by darkness in the cave. The sun couldn't reach us in there. We walked for a few minutes without seeing much.
At some point we found ourselves in a very narrow tunnel so I walked behind Sehun and he walked behind Kris.

I could only hear water slowly dropping somewhere.

Suddenly, I felt something moving next to my feet, so I tried to run foward to avoid the thing but I bumped into Sehun's back.
"What happened?" He asked me.

I was too focused on the floor to answer him and I eventually noticed it was only a mouse.

We finally reached the end of the tunnel. There was a door with a strange, but familiar symbol on it. Kris bent a little because he was too tall and knocked on the symbol twice.

"Who's there?" Somebody asked from the other side.
"It's me, Kris, I'm with Sehun and the halfblood-" Kris answered. "-and who else could it be besides me and Tao knocking obediently on the door?" I imagined him rolling his eyes.

The door opened and we were greeted by another tall young man with dark brown hair. He was taller than Sehun but shorter than Kris. He wore black clothes, but it's obvious by now that I'm going to see only demons in their group.

"I'm Chanyeol, it's nice to finally meet you, halfblood." The young man was talking to me.
"I have a name." I glared at him, I didn't want to look weak to him from the start. "You all should start to call me Nayla." I looked at Kris and Sehun as well.

The Base was a lot different than what I expected.
It looked like a normal house if it wasn't only for the fact that there weren't any windows. I didn't realize we actually went deep underground.

Their living room was the first room behind the main door. It looked like a comfortable place, there were three brown couches in the middle around a table. There were also papers everywhere on the walls, some of them talking about some families and their anchestors. Other posters only had some symbols drawn on them.

I recognized Lay sitting on the couch and I waved shyly. He waved back and got up to walk in our direction. Kris stopped him. "You'll do the greetings later, now call everyone here, we have to talk."

After a few minutes there were 10 boys around me, I knew only 6 of them. We sat on the fornitures, but Chanyeol and another cute boy had to sit on the floor because there wasn't enough space.

They all told me their names, even the ones I already met, so I finally knew the group was made of Sehun, Kris, Lay, Chen, Kai, Suho whom I had already met and Chanyeol, Baekhyun, Xiumin, Kyungsoo, whom I didn't know and Tao, but he remained at the hostel to keep us informed.

Suho spoke first.
"I think it's finally time to explain Nayla the situation." He smiled briefly at me and he went back to being serious.