Chapter 22

Sehun's embrace felt like everything I needed in that moment. Seeing that face, that man had somehow scarred the memories of my family, that weren't really a lot since I only started to remember what I dreamt about.

My hands made their way to his shirt, gripping it. His embrace tightened at that, with his chin still resting on my head, he slowly moved us. I found myself laying on the bed in his arms.

"Do you want to talk about it?" He gently asked me.
"Tomorrow." My voice was shaking a bit, but he was making me feel secure and safe in his arms. I was tired and I didn't want to re-think about the man or anything else. I just wanted to stay like that for the rest of the night.

"You should sleep then." He softly brushed his hand against my cheek to rub off my tears. "Do you want me to stay here?"

I slightly nodded before pressing my head against his chest once again. He moved down a bit so he could place his lips on my forehead.

"I'll be here, then." I felt him smiling against my skin. I snuggled against the crook of his neck as he placed his hand on my head.

-

When I woke up, I was still snuggled against Sehun. It felt comfortably warm to be like that and since he was still sleeping, I didn't move away. Instead, I enjoyed the peaceful moment. I was still upset about the dream, but I didn't want to think about it in that peaceful state, it would've ruined it. So I decided to distract myself with the only thing that I knew did a very good job at that. Sehun.

I smiled unconsciously when I noticed his furrowed eyebrows, he had that expression very often and I couldn't believe he had it even when sleeping. Maybe he was dreaming about something that made him react like that, but anyway I enjoyed looking at his sleeping form.

His lips, his closed eyes, his nose, even his ears looked good on him. His body was also a very good point for him and I couldn't believe I was pointing these things out. What a weird way to distract myself.

I got quiet happy and didn't think of the consequences when I slightly moved towards him again to make myself even more comfortable. He slightly moved at that.

Did I wake him up?

I started to panic. I was doomed if he was going to find out. I was like taking advantage of him sleeping so it wasn't that good and it would've made him surely awkward. Our situation was always going downhill.

I decided to do the only possible thing to save myself at the moment. I closed my eyes and tried as hard as I could to look asleep.

I heard another slight movement from him, before hearing him actually letting out a chuckle. I frowned.

"Now it's your turn?" He said, but I didn't respond since I was supposed to be sleeping.

"I know you're not sleeping." He chuckled again. "I was awake since the beginning."

"I'm going to kill you." I let out after opening my eyes. "I swear."

"But I thought you wanted to cuddle with me a bit more?" He smirked.

"Shut up, I was just trying to distract myself."