Chapter 29

"This was totally planned." I heard Sehun's voice in the darkness.
"No, don't tell me-" I said as I tried to open the door, but it was locked.

"Don't waste your voice shouting, because we both know they won't get us out of here." Sehun said as he walked towards me.
"I wasn't actually planning to." I shrugged. As he said, I knew them too well to be doing that.

It wasn't a very big room, I could tell from the little light that was coming through the windows, but it was definitely a strange room. Or maybe, I hadn't seen it all this time because I never really explored Suho's castle, but anyway, there was a table in the middle with two chairs.

"I think I might know what's all of this about." I looked at Sehun, or well, what I thought was Sehun, because all I could see was a shadow. "They should stop."

"I know." He awkwardly chuckled. "I know too well."

"What-" I eyed him, or well, his shadow again. "Did you tell them to do this?"

"Maybe?" I saw a movement. He was probably scratching the back of his neck. "I talked about something like this."

"So it is because of you, afterall." I slumped down on one of the chairs.

~~~~~~~~

2 days before
— Sehun's POV —

"What's up?" I said as I stared at Chanyeol and Baekhyun. They were strange since this morning and even weirder they had me come here, in Chanyeol's room. They didn't say a word though, so I was the one to talk first instead.

"Uhmm, we're waiting for the others." replied Baekhyun. Shortly after that, I saw everyone enter the room, one by one, except for Nayla.

"Did something happen?" I asked confused, but they didn't seem worried at all.
"Between you and Nayla?" Chanyeol mischievously grinned. "Yeah a lot happened!" He placed his hand on my shoulder like a proud father would do.

"So this is about me and Nayla?" my voice sounded annoyed a bit, probably because I couldn't stand the fact that they knew everything all the time.
"Can't you just leave us alone? Both me and her. What we do doesn't concern you." I protested.

"We just wanted to help a bit." Lay pouted.
"I don't need that." I protested. "Just give us some privacy, you don't always need to know what's going on between us, get yourself a girlfriend-" I glanced at Kai as I was talking. "-if you're that interested."

"It's fun because it's you." Tao smirked. "We all know how to manage a girl, while you're a bit inexperienced with these things. You know you can always ask us for a tip." He winked at me... what did I just see, would it be appropriate to punch him in this situation?

"Listen, I can manage this by myself." I said in frustration. "Really, just give us some space."
With that said, I walked away from them, closing the door behind me.
"Well, now we know what to do." Kyungsoo's words were the last ones I heard before going to my room.

~~~end~~~

— Nayla's POV —

I rose up my eyebrow in amusement. "I didn't expect demons to be this adorable."
"Adorable?" He rolled his eyes, I could see him more clearly now because we found a small candle to use. "They literally locked us in a room."

"But they did it because you wanted us to be alone." I smiled to tease him. "So cute."
"You're not annoyed anymore?" He commented.