Chapter 4

Kai, Sehun and another demon teleported in the middle of the road. They ran towards us.

"Is this the halfblood?" The demon I didn't know asked and Suho nodded. I was seeing more demons in these two days than in the past 19 years of my life.

I introduced myself to the demon. He smiled and slightly bowed to me. Again, a demon that didn't seem dangerous at all, but they all had such a strong aura. I got to know that his name is Jongdae, but he preferred to be called Chen.

Sehun was the next to speak. "We've discussed about some things in the Base, Suho, as the leader we need your opinion and sorry for leaving you behind to protect her, but we were right, you were the best for this job." Suho smiled a little bit. "Anyway," Sehun continued "they know about her. Not only demons, the royalties too. We can't let her stay anymore with humans, they'll soon send a notice to find her. We must at least train her." Everybody listened carefully. They all looked at Suho for a response. He was very serious now.

They weren't telling me everything again. I still didn't have any idea to why so many people were after me and why Sehun and the others are helping me. But when I tried to speak, Sehun coldly told me this wasn't the place nor the time to know that. I got quiet pissed because of that.

I decided to leave them to their discussion to walk a bit alone, I felt observed all the time with them and I finally had a chance to move by myself. They didn't even notice me going away. I walked towards the main street again. There were many people now, the life of the city had begun.

I made the wrong decision.

I was watching what an old lady was selling when I felt someone grabbing my wrist. It was a royal guard.

They were already after me, nice.

He started to pull me. "I can't believe the prince knew that you'd hide here in Perys." He lowly stated. The prince must be clever then, he thought about our plan.

I didn't want to make a fuss in front of many people, but the guard was so rude I had to rethink about it. The citizens will be clever enough to run away.

I 'blew' at his hand, the one holding my wrist. He had the normal sudden reaction to remove his hand from there because of the sudden hot breeze. The prince could be clever, but his guards weren't. Wearing gloves could have saved him.

He didn't even have time to understand what was going on when I punched him to the only other spot where he didn't have any armor on. His face. I must say he wasn't really a beauty, so I didn't feel sorry at all.

Au revoir, my friend.

I ran as fast as I could to Sehun and the others. Thankfully, they were still there. "A royal guard just found me, we should go away!" I shouted while running towards them.

"What?" They all looked at me in disbelief.
"Why didn't you stay here?" Sehun angrily yelled at me.
"Because I felt like I wasn't needed here." I was honest.

Before they could tell me anything else we heard a bunch of steps... heavy steps coming in our direction. We didn't have time to hide ourselves so we just prepared to fight.

They arrived sooner than expected and they seemed pretty skilled. They were royal guards, soldiers afterall. Maybe they weren't all stupid like the one who found me. They were a group of twenty people while we were only six.