Chapter 8

"Look at these two." I heard somebody mumbling. "They're already so friendly with each other." I could hear somebody chuckling as well now.

I slowly opened my eyes, it was still a little bit dark, but I noticed the lanterns were already lighted up. I didn't really want to get up, but I guess it was time.

My eyes slowly got used to the light and I saw 2 figures looking at me.

I focused on them and finally recognized the 2 guys. They were Chanyeol and Baekhyun.

"Ohh look at least one is waking up." Chanyeol slightly hit Baekhyun with his elbow.

"Lovebirds, it's time to wake up, breakfast is ready~" Baekhyun hummed. "We'll leave you for now, but we're all waiting for you in the kitchen~"

I wasn't fully awake so I assumed it was some sort of a dream and because I didn't feel comfy enough I turned myself on the other side.

I froze.

My eyes met Sehun's closed ones. He was peacefully sleeping next to me. I couldn't believe everybody saw us like that. Our faces were now inches apart.

I never noticed before but his eyebrows were peetty thick and his lips were full and seemed very soft. Along with his hair, from that distance he seemed very soft. His expression was so peaceful, nobody could've noticed he was a demon if it weren't for his aura.

Then, I noticed something else, something I wished didn't happen because of Chanyeol and Baekhyun's remarks. His arm was under my head. How did we even manage to fall asleep yesterday?!

Sehun's black hair was slightly covering one of his eyes. I wanted to help him so I started to move my hand in that direction to remove it from his eye.

"What in the world is taking them so long?" I heard Tao shouting from the other room. I got up right away, I was now standing next to the couch were we slept. Sehun was still unaware of the situation.

"Sehun, wake up. Breakfast is ready." I poked his arm.
His eyes opened, maybe too fast.. But either way, he was finally awake.

The athmosphere was too awkward for me so I rushed to the kitchen.

"At least wash yourself before coming in!" Chen shouted.
True, something I had forgotten. I turned around, catched a breath and ran past Sehun, who tried to say something but I didn't hear and that was my intention and finally, I reached the room where I could wash myself.

-

Sehun was sitting next to Tao when I walked in. I used to sit on Tao's chair when he wasn't there, but now they finally added a chair for me. I sat next between Kyungsoo and Lay.

"Glad you look presentable now." Chen told me. I buried myself in food. I didn't want to talk about anything at this point.

Tao was back from the hostel because he had to close it for a few days. Too many guards were around the city and he didn't want to get noticed since nobody knew he was a demon. For them to find out at a time like this, it would've caused some problems. So he decided to make it look like he and Kris went on a vacation. Their costumers didn't mind it much because they loved the two cousins. I didn't actually know they were cousins but that explains why they had a business together.

For a moment, I made eye contact with Sehun but it quickly ended as we both looked away.

After finishing breakfast we were supposed to have practice again. Sweet, I had to be with Sehun the whole time again.