Chapter 5

ANNYEONG, I'M BACK AFTER MONTHS AND I'M NOT LEAVING.
__________

Chapter 5

Somebody opened the door behind us.
We fell on our backs, that hurt.

Sehun quickly got up and took the man by his collar. "Oh, it's you." he then said and removed his hands from him.
In the meantime I got up as well and I saw the tall young man with some black eyeliner and blonde hair.

"Woah you don't look happy at all to see me." The boy or man, I couldn't really tell because he looked young, replied.

"Well, I'm glad it was you Tao, the guards are searching for us, you have to help us." Sehun glared at him. Ughh, this boy doesn't know what manners are.

"Who's this girl? What did you do with her to have the guards searching for you?" Tao's gaze went to me. "But well, I could think of some things to do with her too, I get it." He winked at Sehun.

"What?!" Both Sehun and I shouted.

"You don't have to hide it..." He rose up an eyebrow.
"...you fought with her against the guards, right? Look at your clothes." He laughed.

Sehun rolled his eyes. "Yes and that's why we need your help." He quickly went back to the main topic. "Before you ask, we're not in any kind of relationship, Suho and I were going to tell you and Kris about her next time we visited you."

"She's the halfblood?" Tao asked.
"Yes." I answered for myself before Sehun did.

Next thing I know, we were already in the building, which was a hostel by the way, and Tao took us upstairs to a room.

"Kris is going to be here soon, you'll explain us everything then. Enjoy your stay for the moment, there are some medicinal herbs in one of the drawers." He pointed and he left.

We eventually found them and I applied some on Sehun's shoulder and back. He didn't complain much but I knew he felt so much pain.

"So, who is Tao?" I asked him.
"He's one of the group, and so is Kris, but they usually stay here to keep us informed about humans' world because we were trying to find you. If you run a hostel you can get a lot of informations." He explained. "While we were running I noticed a familiar street so I just went there without thinking. We were at the back entrance of Tao's hostel." He added.

"I see, and now can we get in contact with the others again?" I asked him.
"No, not at the moment. They're probably at the Base and we shouldn't risk to get noticed for using our aura too much."
I nodded.

We decided to remain there until Kris's arrival because we didn't really want to be a nuisance for Tao. I found a book about medical stuff in one of those drawers as well so i started to read that while Sehun was trying to rest.

I didn't want to talk with him because he went through so much and he should just get a good rest for a bit.

I was only at page 34 when I heard something going on downstairs. I could tell from the steps that royal guards walked in the hostel.
I quickly ran across the room and placed an ear against the door to see if I could hear them better.

"...careful from now on. We are searching for a girl halfblood that caused a fuss near the main street and she should be in jail right now. She's capable of everything so all citizens should pay more attention to who they are talking with. There will be a reward of 20.000 kunas for the one who brings her to us. She looks like this."
One of the guards was talking and probably showing a hand drawn picture of me.