Chapter 23

I was staring at Sehun in the kitchen. He was trying really hard to make a soup for us to have dinner, but let's say cooking wasn't his best. I thought he would look really cool, but evidently I was wrong.

He was cutting all the ingriends too roughly so I decided to eventually help him, since I didn't want the others to throw up. Who knows actually, maybe it would taste good but the looks wasn't the best and I mean, how can you make a soup look bad?

"You really don't know how to cook." I commented as I tried to take the knife away  from him. He flinched. "Don't irritate me while I have a knife in my hands." He said while pulling it away from me.

"We're demons, a knife isn't anything for us." I rolled my eyes. We could hurt each other only with our powers or our bodies. A knife wasn't certainly going to do anything to a demon.

"Whatever" He placed the knife in my hands."And by the way, this is the first time I hear you say you're a demon." He gave me a look full of amusement. "Don't tell me you want to drink my blood to become a full demon."

"No, thanks. Did you see Luhan's expression? I don't have any intention to go through that."
He chuckled in response.
"I'm also sure Xiumin doesn't want to donate his blood anymore too, poor him."

We saw Luhan hold his nose in disgust while drinking it this morning. Thankfully for him the small bowl of Xiumin's blood made its job. After drinking it, he was able to have a full aura and it wasn't the same as Xiumin's so he could go safely without any worries. It was strange to see my halfblood twin finally have a demon's aura, but he was quiet happy even though he swore he wasn't going to do it ever again. Sadly, he'll probably have to, in order to return,  because I don't think Xiumin's blood will last that long.

Kris was awfully quiet though and he didn't really tell us why his father wanted to see Luhan, which sounded a bit weird to me. Anyway,  I trusted my brother and also Kris, so I knew I had to quietly wait for their return. Kai teleported them to Kris's castle before teleporting also everyone else to their families. Everyone else besides Sehun and me, that is. They said it wasn't safe to leave me alone at the Base and that Sehun could meet his parents later, when everyone else returned.

After sending them off, we had a small battle in the practice room for the sake of the old times. Sehun won, but only because of his power. Mine wasn't working anymore and that pissed me off. He probably noticed because he volunteered to make dinner, but it was either his very first time or he was just very bad. Probably the second one.

"I wouldn't mind making you drink my blood." Sehun distracted me from my thoughts.

"Why would you even want to bear the pain that Xiumin went through?" I asked, truly curious. He leaned on the table in front of us and moved his head closer to mine.

"You'd have a piece of me inside you." He replied as if it was obvious. I shoved my hands against him.

"Get out of the kitchen. Instantly." I growned, pushing him away.

"Nah, I enjoy seeing you like this." He used his hand to move my hair behind my ear.

"Then you're pretty weird." I replied without looking away from his dark eyes.

"You're the one making me weird." He slightly smiled. A smile, not a smirk.

"What do you mean?" I narrowed my eyes at him.

"Who knows. It's up to you." He briefly sticked his toungue out like a little kid before kissing the tip of my nose. I blushed.

"Wh-" I was cut off by a familiar voice.
"What is up to her??" Kai asked with an evil look on his face. I didn't even notice he had teleported with Chen.