Chapter 14

As soon as I heard Sehun's words, I didn't really understand what he just told me, but then after a few seconds my mind started working and realization hit me...what the hell?

Did he just say I was going to sleep in his room?

My expression went from confused to extra confused.
"What?!" I shouted.

"Oh, welcome back to the alive world." Sehun rolled his eyes.

"I am not going to sleep in your room." I glared at him.

"Why don't you leave her alone, what's up with you?" Luhan said while looking at Sehun.

Sehun rose up an eyebrow. "I don't trust you... yet. So I don't have any intentions to let you freely interact with her. I want her under my eyes."

"Possessive much." I heard Lay mumble behind me.

"Can't you trust me instead? I won't do anything stupid." I said.

"He can use telekinesis Nayla, he can't use it on us because we can defend ourselves but you can't, you saw what happened. I trust you, it's him that I don't trust." Sehun replied.

Okay, I could understand a bit, but still, being in the same room...Sehun and I. That was going to be awkward.

"Then can't I stay with somebody else? Like Lay?" I tried to suggest, but everybody just chuckled, everybody except Lay, he smiled when he heard me mentioning him.

"He seems lost when he's fully awake, what do you think he'd be like at night? It's the same as leaving you alone." Kris interrupted, he was still leaning against the kitchen's door. "Sehun is the best choice we have... or well, there's also me." He smirked.

"Count me in as well then" Kai raised his hand.

"Ugh, fine fine!" I raised my voice a bit. "It's already late, let's go." I glared at Sehun.

"Don't worry, he won't do anything." I was surprised to finally hear D.O. saying something, he's usually really quiet. His gaze went from mine to Sehun's and well, let's say it changed a bit. Maybe something more than a bit, he was giving him almost a death stare. "Right, Sehun?" He asked him.

"Yes sata-" Sehun stiffened. "I mean, yes don't worry."

I'm glad to hear that, I guess.

Luhan was going to use my room so I had to go back there and take the few things I had, some clothes and books I managed to collect while I was staying at the Base. Luhan walked in with Sehun, but we didn't say anything much.

"Have you finished?" Sehun asked me and I took the last book from one of the shelves. I walked towards him, he was already leaving towards our room. It still sounded so weird to me.

Before going out of the room though I turned my head to look back.

I exchanged a quick look with Luhan, he mouthed me good luck and I mouthed him back a thank you, before rushing behind Sehun. He took some books off the pile I was carrying.

We walked til his room, it was the last one on right. Before opening the door though, he turned around to look at me.

"I would've cleaned it up a bit if I knew somebody was coming.." He scratched the back of his neck.