Final Chapter

I felt a weird liquid in my mouth, it wasn't that dense but it didn't feel like water or anything else I've ever drunk. It was strange, it had a weird metallic taste to it.

When realization hit me, just as I swallowed it, I suddenly released a breath I didn't know I was holding in. I had control of my body again and I quickly tried to get up from wherever I was as I finally opened my eyes.

"I thought we lost you" Luhan was yelling at me. "I thought you were dead!"
"Calm down, Luhan, we know she's alive now." Kris reassured him.
"Don't you ever try that again." Baekhyun was scolding me.

Another voice distracted me from them, a voice I was longing for. My head turned to my side as I noticed someone was actually holding my figure. "You dimwit."

Sehun's arms were tight around me. I smiled a tiny bit as I looked at his worried expression.
"Did you think you can get rid of me that easily?" I playfully remarked.
"Right, I should've known better." His smile was the warmest I've ever seen, he was truthfully glad I was back. Not that I ever went anywhere, but you get the point.

"She's alive and that's what's important." Suho was patting Sehun's head. "This guy right here was about to lose it if you didn't wake up, a whole day already passed."

"I wasn't that desperate." Sehun rolled his eyes. "It's just that Lay's power kept not working on her so I got worried."

"Yeah so you decided to almost kill yourself to give her your blood." Lay pouted. "Or did you do that only to kiss her in front of us?"
I turned my head to Sehun once again and I noticed he had a small scar on his wrist, Lay probably already healed his wound.

"Ew, it was your blood?" I scoffed.
"I just saved your life and this is how you thank me?" He glared at me and I laughed.

We were in my room, I didn't think there could be enough space for all of them since it's quite a small room, but clearly I was wrong. They were all there, some happy that I was back, some still worried if I was feeling okay.

"You're going to take a long break from all of this." Xiumin nodded to himself while he was talking. "You've been through a lot."

I smiled at his kind words.
"I'm the healing unicorn" Lay hit his chest with a fist. "I'm going to take care of your health, just like those doctors humans have."

"You have a long way to become a doctor." I chuckled, but I was actually very happy.
"Yeah, I'll have to remind you that your power was useless in this situation." Sehun raised an eyebrow.
"Don't be so harsh, Sehun." I glared at him. "I'm actually very thankful to Lay."
"What about me then?" Sehun's expression furrowed.

I stiffened as something else came to my mind. The reason I was like this. Gendros. What happened with him?

"Sir Gendros can't do anything anymore." D.O. had noticed my worries. "Xiumin froze him."
I sighed in relief.
"I don't want to kill him though." I looked at them and they nodded. "We know, that's why we think the best for him is to get imprisoned for life in the castle's basement."

"Isn't the king trying to catch us?" I pointed out. He helped him for so many years afterall.
"The king got scared by the fact that we won against his lovely uncle so he literally ran away." Chanyeol smirked. "Currently there's no king."