Chapter 13

"Glad to see you again." Sehun smirked.

He saved me from getting hit by the demon that attacked Luhan. Everything happened so fast. His other hand immediately went for a punch after greeting me, leaving the old demon unconscious on the ground, he wasn't going to get up anytime soon.

I looked away from Sehun and I saw another two figures that I recognized.

They were Kai and Lay.

"Sehun you always take the fun away from me!" Kai said, totally ignoring me. "That demon was mine." He snorted.

"Hi Nayla" Lay on the other hand acknowledged my presence.
Ah, bless Lay.

"Hi guys." I greeted back. "My plan worked." I smiled.

"Yes, but there's a tiny problem." Kai looked at me. "I think every single demon in Sayl noticed your aura. Although it's strong, it just feels different from a full demon."

Yeah that means...

"So we have the tiny little problem that thousands of demons are soon going to be here." He said.

Well that was a bit dumb of me. I already knew.

"There wasn't any other way, Kai." Sehun spoke before I opened my mouth. He then looked at me.
"We tried to search for you everywhere but we never found this place." He shrugged.
His gaze went back to Kai. "Hurry and take us to the Base."

In all of this, a person didn't say a single word.
Luhan. I turned my head to only find him staring at me. He was still probably too surprised for everything that happened and maybe he'll hold a grudge against me for what I did, but we needed somebody else to help us.

"I'm sorry." I mumbled. "But they'll help us."

"Us?" Sehun said while placing himself between me and Luhan. "Since when do you trust him?" He was looking at me. His back was towards my twin.

Luhan placed a hand on his shoulder and made him move away. "Since when I'm her brother." He blurted out.

"What the hell?!" Sehun, Lay and Kai said in unison.

"Listen, I'll explain you everything later." I tried to get a grip of the situation. "We should just-" A shiver suddenly went down my spine.

Demons.
And they were close.

We all exchanged looks.

"We need to teleport." Kai grabbed my arm. "Now."

"But I don't want to leave them alone to fight." I was tired of being always saved. "Teleport with Lay and Luhan first." I said.

"What? He isn't coming with us!" Sehun groaned while pointing at Luhan.

"He is coming. He's my brother." I shouted at him.

Sehun opened his mouth but before he said anything he closed it back. We all turned our heads in the same direction. We could see the demons coming towards us. They were still a bit far though.

There were 5 people, they were probably the nearest group to us so they came first, but many more were going to arrive.

Thank lord only Kai's family uses teleportation.