Chapter 21

"You two are engaged." Krystal suddenly said, I could tell from her face that she was serious, but I really hoped in the bottom of my heart that this was all a joke and she was going to shout "Ha! I got you!" at any moment.

Krystal put a hand on my shoulders as we were both sitting on the bed and Amber slowly got up from the floor to sit next to me so I could be between the two of them.

"You're joking, right?" I asked while looking at Krystal for a confirm, but she shook her head. "I'm serious, Amber can confirm."

"Yeah." Amber nodded next to me. "Your father and Sehun's were really close, so one day they promised each other that if they had a daughter and a son around the same age, they'd want them to marry each other."

"We thought it was a small thing, not really important, but when Sehun was born your father was excited at the idea of having a daughter. So they were probably serious about it." Krystal continued.

"So this is what he didn't want to tell me." I said, looking at my feet that were touching the cold floor.

"Don't worry about it too much. He's never been close with any girl, I'm his cousin and I'm closer to his friends than to him!" Krystal was trying to comfort me which made a little bit happy, since she only met me.

"Anyway, if you have feelings for another person, we'll try to help you." Amber gave me a warm smile.

"Thank you" I weakly smiled. Little did they know that he was the one I had feelings for, but I had been already rejected by him in a way, so this was going to be difficult.

Amber chuckled. "Tell us who he is when you're ready."

"I don't think I'll be ever ready." I commented.

"You never know." I heard Krystal add. "And we'd be glad to help you."

Amber glanced at Krystal with a small smirk on her face. "As long as it isn't one person."

"Amber! Stop already" Krystal raised her voice. I was still in the middle, but I felt like I didn't even exist between them anymore. I let out a small chuckle. "Who is it? I'll make sure to stay away."

I could see Krystal's cheeks turn a bit pinky, she was blushing. It was a bit weird on her since he had a very cool and gorgeous look, but now she seemed very cute instead. "Swear to me that you'll never tell anyone."

"I swear."

"It's Kai." She leaned down with her back on the bed as she covered her face with her hands. Amber started laughing. "She's literally like this only when we talk about him."

"That's cute." I commented. "Do you want me to ask him what does he think about you?"

"No, absolutely not!" She blattered out. "I don't want him to know anything."

"Okay, okay." I smiled at her cuteness.

"You'd better tell us who's the lucky guy soon too." Krystal sat up right again, completely composed now as if nothing had happened.

"Yep, when things clear up." I let out a forced smile, maybe I should've told them my situation, but for some reason I didn't.

"Okaay." They both said in unison.

-

I walked upstairs to my room. Krystal and Amber left a few minutes ago and since I felt a bit tired, I decided to go to sleep a bit earlier. The others were all busy doing something so they didn't mind my absence.