Chapter 19

I narrowed my eyes at Sehun. "What do you mean you didn't create it?"

"I was going to make the wind disappear, but I got surprised when I saw that." His hand was on the back of his neck.

"But that was surely your power." I pointed out.

"Are you sure you didn't do it?" He asked me.

"What? I don't know.." I shrugged.
It was true, I really didn't know. I thought it was him all along and that was surely not my power. But on the other hand, it was true that I felt like my energy was being drenched, maybe it was really me?

"Why don't you try then?" Luhan joined the conversation. "I mean, if it was you, shouldn't you be able to do it once again?"

He was right. I tried to concentrate myself and somehow expected to create the wind once again, but I just failed. I glared at Sehun.
"Where you trying to make fun of me?" I snapped.

"No, I swear I wasn't." He backed up with his hands up in front of him.

"But Nayla, you tried to use your power just now, right..?" Luhan asked in a worried voice, I looked at him.

"Yeah and it didn't work, that stupid wind of his."

"But even the little power of fire you have didn't work." He said.

I frowned in my spot. It was true, since I tried to use my power I should've been able to make that. I grabbed Sehun's hand and pulled it near my mouth. I blew softly at his skin, but he didn't react.

"Doesn't it burn?" I almost shouted.
I blew at my own hand. No, it didn't burn, it wasn't even hot. I looked at Luhan who was watching me. He had a thoughtful expression.

"How is it even possible?" Sehun made me snap back my attention to him. "You're joking around, aren't you?" He smiled with a confused look on his face.

"I'm not joking around." I glared at him. "This is a problem."

"Let's just wait for the others and ask them what they think about it." Luhan sighed.

"Yeah.." I said and Luhan got up from his chair to go outside of Sehun's room or well our room, since it was mine too now.

Sehun cleared his voice before speaking. "I'm sure it's just a matter of time, you're probably just tired right now."

He was trying to comfort me. I chuckled a bit, which made Sehun look at me in confusion once again.

"It's weird." I said.

"What's weird?"

"It's weird that you seem a lot nicer these days." I honestly replied. He didn't even seem only nicer, but maybe even sweeter in the past few days. When we met he was always trying to put up with the cool, badass demon look while now he was more... honest and nice. I liked it better.

"So you want be to go back to being a jerk? Would that be normal?" He rolled his eyes.

"You were moody and a jerk, to be more precise." I added while chuckling.
"And no, I prefer this Sehun better."

"I'm glad to hear that, then." He briefly smiled before offering me his hand to stand up, which I accepted.

"Such a gentleman." I commented. His touch was soft and gentle while he pulled me up.

"Everything for the lady." He took a lock of my hair in his left hand, while the other didn't let go mine.

I chuckled and even though I was already standing now, he didn't move away. He remained in front of me, mere inches were separating us.